Close

Bumper/Winch pairing

I'm looking to put the warn 87700 stubby bumper on my 06 TJ, however I can't find anywhere that can tell me if it'll work with the smittybilt 9500lb Winch. Any advice or info would be most appreciated.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I believe its rated up to 12000 lbs

Yea it says it will fit warn winches 12000lb and under. Forgive me I'm new and trying to learn a lot. Wasnt sure if the bumper would have a different bolt pattern or spacing to were it would only couple with a warn winch.

Sent from my SM-G925V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Fresh Catch
    Off the top of my head it will fit but to know for sure if it will fit is to look for the bolt pattern of the winch unit you want to install and compare it to any warn unit as they all except for the M8274 are the same.
    Present Jeep:
    2013 JK Unlimited, 35 GY Duratrac's, AEV front bumper, Warn winch, Rancho 9000, RE 2.5" spacers for now.
    Past Jeeps:
    2015 JK sport 2 door, stock
    1999 TJ, 4" currie system, Dana 44's lockright's, 33" Mickey Thompson MTZ, warn winch custom front, rear and side rails. flat flares etc.
    1994, YJ, 4" procomp springs, dana 44's lockrights, 33" BFG Mud's warn winch, and TJ flares
    1987, YJ, 2" custom leafs 31" Cooper MT

Quote Originally Posted by T.McD View Post
    Off the top of my head it will fit but to know for sure if it will fit is to look for the bolt pattern of the winch unit you want to install and compare it to any warn unit as they all except for the M8274 are the same.
    ^This. Likely Smittybuilt will have a bolt pattern listed for that winch as well as Warn's website for the bumper. As far as depth and making sure the grille doesn't hit, you'll have to research that as well.