Close

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Results 91 to 97 of 97
  1. #91
    Meme King WJCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    15,093
    Quote Originally Posted by lidless07X View Post
    13 pages of b/s and insults from the same 10 people in the circle -jerk all because a guy made some kick-ass sliders. You clowns have shown countless members here what butt hurt vaginas you really are. Bravo !!
    Fuck. Did I miss the circle jerk again?!?! Well, at least I know on the next one, your sorry ass wont be there.

  2. #92
    Knows a Thing or Two Slavens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Fullerton
    Posts
    816
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Fuck. Did I miss the circle jerk again?!?! Well, at least I know on the next one, your sorry ass wont be there.
    Just a heads up but the next circle jerk is at Tanks house on the 22nd. Bring baby wipes and don't make eye contact with Adam he gets all freaked out. See you there!!!

    Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app

  3. #93
    Meme King WJCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    15,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Slavens View Post
    Just a heads up but the next circle jerk is at Tanks house on the 22nd. Bring baby wipes and don't make eye contact with Adam he gets all freaked out. See you there!!!

    Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I'll bring my pump and 4 blue pills

  4. #94
    Knows a Thing or Two Slavens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Fullerton
    Posts
    816
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    I'll bring my pump and 4 blue pills
    Clearly this isn't your 1st rodeo

    Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app

  5. #95
    Meme King WJCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    15,093
    Quote Originally Posted by lidless07X View Post
    Almost 15,000 posts in a year and a half coupled with putting pink accents on your JK, aand you drive a grocery getter WJ ? Something tells me you order your Starbucks Latte with extra cream.

    you are a homo with no life.
    Hey, Lidless! Since you're such a fan of my wife's build thread, I wanted you to be the first to know there's a new update over there. I've even included a link right to the post for you. You are welcome!

    http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?3...l=1#post882948

  6. #96
    Troncalli Jeep Representative longarmwj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Cumming, Ga
    Posts
    767
    Quote Originally Posted by lidless07X View Post
    Almost 15,000 posts in a year and a half coupled with putting pink accents on your JK, aand you drive a grocery getter WJ ? Something tells me you order your Starbucks Latte with extra cream.

    you are a homo with no life.
    WJs are awesome. Fuck you
    "Jebidiah" 2003 WJ with some stuff. Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread

  7. #97
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    2

    without people like me you would only have the same 10 people in your circle-jerk

    Nvm.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •