Close

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

without people like me you would only have the same 10 people in your circle-jerk

Agreed the guy went full retard and the threats aren't cool, but where is the part that he said someone else is paying for it ?

This was originally posted up in the following thread:
    http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?4...uck-yourselves

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lidless07X View Post
    Agreed the guy went full retard and the threats aren't cool, but where is the part that he said someone else is paying for it ?
    He never said that. It was suggested by other members, after he'd become belligerent.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    He never said that. It was suggested by other members, after he'd become belligerent.

Well, a month ago, he said he couldn't afford a hemi.

Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer08JKU View Post
    ....the Hemi is cost prohibitive for me, so I want to get the Hesco 3.8l Stroker and supercharge it. Has anyone ran this kind of setup before?

This whole thread has gone full retard as well. Now it's about who has PTSD and who doesn't ? Or who's tougher than who ?

This thread derailed on post #6 when it appears someone assumed the guy was asking someone else to pay for his mods.

Maybe that was the OP's intention or maybe not.

I'm just suggesting another view

This whole thread has gone full retard as well. Now it's about who has PTSD and who doesn't ? Or who's tougher than who ?

This thread derailed on post #6 when it appears someone assumed the guy was asking someone else to pay for his mods.

Thanks for setting us all straight

I don't think so. WJCO posted an earlier post where he stated he couldn't afford a V8 swap. This guy was just waiting to go off. Several others were waiting for it to happen too.

This thread was derailed before it was even posted. I think you're just pissed at Overlander as you've jabbed at him in the past. He called this guy out, and somehow that upsets you. That's another view.

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    This thread was derailed before it was even posted. I think you're just pissed at Overlander as you've jabbed at him in the past. He called this guy out, and somehow that upsets you. That's another view.

It's quite possible that it was headed in that direction but nobody gave it a chance to play out. I dont lose any sleep over Overlander nor does he lose any over me I'm sure.

It's quite possible that it was headed in that direction but nobody gave it a chance to play out. I dont lose any sleep over Overlander nor does he lose any over me I'm sure.
    I found that post to be quite tame. Either the OP is a nut job, or his intention was to gather money for his build...or both. A rational reply to that post, would have avoided all of this.

Troncalli Jeep Representative longarmwj's Avatar
    Yea because we caught onto it fast and called him out on it fast. If you thought your wife was cheating on you would you just "give it a chance and play it out", or confront her about it?

That's what I thought.
    "Jebidiah" 2003 WJ with some stuff. Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread