Close

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 144
  1. #11
    Knows a Thing or Two RockinAZJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Posts
    576
    Quote Originally Posted by jgarz05 View Post
    I'll be starting my 1 ton swap this week it will be a slow build. I'll be running an 06 superduty d60 front and matching superduty 10.5 rear.
    Who else is running superduty axles! Post your build pictures!
    Yes I fit a 72" sterling in my jeep haha
    Attachment 234238Attachment 234239
    What top is that?


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  2. #12
    Hooked BigPrince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    205
    Quote Originally Posted by jgarz05 View Post
    Who else is running superduty axles! Post your build pictures!

    I've been running my 05+ Superduty 60 Front & Sterling 10.5 rear since May. It's definitely work to get them to fit but they have performed excellent. What's the phrase here... but I'm just a mall crawler...








    Last edited by BigPrince; 12-14-2016 at 09:16 PM.

  3. #13
    Been Around the Block tgoss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    464
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPrince View Post
    I've been running my 05+ Superduty 60 Front & Sterling 10.5 rear since May. It's definitely work to get them to fit but they have performed excellent. What's the phrase here... but I'm just a mall crawler...
    How does the DTD in the front and bolt on coilsovers in the rear fair whilst at the mall?

  4. #14
    Knows a Thing or Two hhunter050's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Acworth, GA
    Posts
    781
    Finally gonna start wheeling once you get these in?

    Sent from my SM-G935T using WAYALIFE mobile app

  5. #15
    Knows a Thing or Two hhunter050's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Acworth, GA
    Posts
    781
    Quote Originally Posted by jgarz05 View Post
    I'll be starting my 1 ton swap this week it will be a slow build. I'll be running an 06 superduty d60 front and matching superduty 10.5 rear.
    Who else is running superduty axles! Post your build pictures!
    Just joking btw bud lol you gone have 1 wide bitch!

    Sent from my SM-G935T using WAYALIFE mobile app

  6. #16
    Hooked BigPrince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    205
    Quote Originally Posted by tgoss View Post
    How does the DTD in the front and bolt on coilsovers in the rear fair whilst at the mall?
    I'm sure not as good as DTD in the rear also but works very well. No complaints. I did change Front and rear to AGM sliders to quiet them a bit.

  7. #17
    Been Around the Block Rb1boxer_3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    393
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPrince View Post
    I've been running my 05+ Superduty 60 Front & Sterling 10.5 rear since May. It's definitely work to get them to fit but they have performed excellent. What's the phrase here... but I'm just a mall crawler...








    Do you have any close up pics of the front axle on the mounts and the DTD on the driver side axle how much room you have left. I plan on doing this set up thanks

    Out in the Boonies

  8. #18
    Hooked jgarz05's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    long island
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPrince View Post
    I've been running my 05+ Superduty 60 Front & Sterling 10.5 rear since May. It's definitely work to get them to fit but they have performed excellent. What's the phrase here... but I'm just a mall crawler...








    Badass man hopefully this week I'll have the rear stripped apart and ready for the artec brackets/truss

  9. #19
    Hooked mojave5's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Des Moines, WA
    Posts
    240
    Quote Originally Posted by jgarz05 View Post
    Badass man hopefully this week I'll have the rear stripped apart and ready for the artec brackets/truss
    Interested to see how this goes! There is a 2012 Ram 3500 that just got t-boned that i want to take the axles from.
    Want list:
    -EVO Rock rails

  10. #20
    Hooked LAJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Grand Junction
    Posts
    207
    I'm very interested in seeing how this build turns out.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •