Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    With the sun starting to rise above the horizon, Cindy and I decided to leave the desert hills we were in and make our way across the valley. Being that this was our first real snow day of the year, deeper powder is what we were after and there was plenty of that to be found just to the west of us and up in the Sierra Nevada Mountains. In this short follow up video, you'll get to see Moby climb his way up an alpine canyon, in some nice fluffy white stuff and with his brand new 40x13.50 Cooper Discoverer STT Pros. We hope you enjoy

Wicked cool!

Bummer. I hope by "interesting" it wasn't a bad thing. Get out there before the white stuff all melts

just some changes with coaching but fortunately doesn't effect me as I'm medical but I agree need to got on a trail!!

Sent from my SM-G928V using WAYALIFE mobile app

VIDEO : First Tracks / Part 2 - Moby in the Snowy Mountains with His New 40" ...

Damn I'm so jealous. Looks like a ton of fun!
    I think I may consider lifting my Jeep. Or not.
    The Evolution of ENVY

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Zambo View Post
    So what is the overall impression of the tire's on the snow covered roads?
    As I have been saying, of all the MT's I've run in the past, these Coopers are without question the best on snow and ice covered roads.

Quote Originally Posted by benatc1 View Post
    just some changes with coaching but fortunately doesn't effect me as I'm medical but I agree need to got on a trail!!
    Whew! Glad to hear you're job is secure

Quote Originally Posted by JAGS View Post
    Damn I'm so jealous. Looks like a ton of fun!
    Need to get up you here in the winter to hit some of our snowy trails

Fresh Catch
    I have the STT Pro's in 37's, and they are a great tire. Driven road, rocks and mud. Yet to drive in the snow though. I got a lot of questions about them on the trail.

Love the video!! I had to chuckle to myself seeing that snow. Anything that deep here in Washington, D.C. would shut us down for the day!! Thank you for the video!!

Fresh Catch
    With the sun starting to rise above the horizon, Cindy and I decided to leave the desert hills we were in and make our way across the valley. Being that this was our first real snow day of the year, deeper powder is what we were after and there was plenty of that to be found just to the west of us and up in the Sierra Nevada Mountains. In this short follow up video, you'll get to see Moby climb his way up an alpine canyon, in some nice fluffy white stuff and with his brand new 40x13.50 Cooper Discoverer STT Pros. We hope you enjoy

GREAT VIDEO LOVE THE JEEP!!

Fresh Catch

Those 40" tires go through the snow so easily! Nice Jeep too!

Those 40" tires make it look so easy.

Fresh Catch
    Very cool

Sent from my SM-T560NU using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looks like a total blast and the video, as per usual, was superbly done! Out east here in Michigan, we've had 0" of snow, so I'm quite envious right now!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast