Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Been Around the Block CastleRockJeep's Avatar
    Great start! I am looking forward to watching your progress!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Knows a Thing or Two Shadow's_Jeep's Avatar
    Welcome to WAYALIFE.
    Warrior/Flame Red 09 JK Wrangler X Unlimited
    Rough Country 2.5" Coil Lift kit.
    16 Renegade Latitude 4x4 Omaha Orange

Sounds good! Post some pictures when you can

Welcome!

Fresh Catch

Trail Ready 17x10 Hard Rocks

Well, I recieved my TR Hard Rock beadlocks and I must say I was extremely disappointed in them....

While the rings and rims seem to be very nicely constructed, the details were seriously lacking... As I ordered them painted graphite and the rings just machined. I did expect a finished product...

As for the rings it would seem that someone just very quickly ran them through a CNC and didn't even check to see that they were complete. Here is a picture to give an idea...

20161229_095058.jpg

You can see in this the edges are clearly not finished.

Moving on to the RIMs unfortunately once again they fell short on the powdercoat. I think I could have paid a 5 year old with a can of spray paint from home depot to paint better. The coverage was not smooth or textured as you would expect and instead was as though someone just really didn't care about prep or paint.

20161228_121211.jpg20161229_093638.jpg

Needless to say as you can see by the pics I ordered the graphite paint finish and the coverage was bleh... This was the same for all 5 rims I ordered. You can see on the inside they look like it failed to get complete coverage and you can see the aluminum in small spots show through. At the lip crossing to the surface it is as though it was a souffle that collapsed... (maybe an air bubble during the bake phase).

Needless to say I couldn't accept such a poor job and requested it to be made right.... They did offer to have me return ship them to Washington (3-4 business days) then they would have the powder coat be fixed. Which who knows how long that would take, probably 1-3 weeks to chemically strip them, bead blast, then respray. And then finally send them back to me which would be another 3-4 business days. I felt waiting minimum 2 weeks and most likely a month completely unacceptable as my jeep was currently on jack stands almost finished with my lift.

I was really surprised they did not offer to quickly cross ship me a replacement... This would not have made me as happy as them being right the first time but would have at least been appropriate.

Needless to say, I returned the Trail Ready beadlocks and ordered up a set of ATX Chamber Pro II.... And continue to do my lift.............
    NotInStock

2016 Rubi JKU Hard Rock, 3.5" RK X-Factor, Fox Shocks, Dynatrac PR44 Front Axle, ATX Chamber Pros, BFG 35x12.5x17.
    Build Thread: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?4...Rubi-Hard-Rock

Fresh Catch

Lift in on.... Need some mud.....

Well, I finished installing my lift kit.... Or at least almost.... I still need to install the steering stabilizer (Fox ATS) and the underhood air source... Plus I am still waiting on my LOD destroyer rear bumper I ordered (anyone know where i can get a steal of a deal on the matching front with stinger???)

So now I have my lift done...

3.5" Rock Krawler X-Factor Mid Arm
    Fox 2" Remote Resv shocks with Adjusters
    Rock Krawler High Steer upgrade drag link.
    Dynatrac PR44 front Unlimited Axle (with all my stock rubi parts in)
    Adams Front 1350 Driveshaft

ATX Chamber Pro II Beadlocks 17x9
    BFG 35x12.5x17 KM2 Mud Terrain.....

20170110_163743.jpg20170110_163759.jpg20170110_163816.jpg

NotInStock

2016 Rubi JKU Hard Rock, 3.5" RK X-Factor, Fox Shocks, Dynatrac PR44 Front Axle, ATX Chamber Pros, BFG 35x12.5x17.
    Build Thread: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?4...Rubi-Hard-Rock

Been Around the Block Tylersilverjku's Avatar
    Love the jeep man super awesome! Always like the hard rock!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Very pretty build.