Close

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thoughts while driving my Jeep

On the way to work today I had a funny thought about the phrase "ALWAYS Trust Your Spotter!" I was wondering what it would be like to drive through an obstacle blindfolded with only your trusty spotter to guide you! Crazy huh!!?? Then I thought, Hey, what a great title for a new thread on WAYALIFE"!

So here you go...Now tell us what your thoughts are while driving your Jeep!!

Have a great time!!

Great thread Tony!

I always wonder what people are saying when they pull up next to me when I'm topless and doorless. A few times my brother and I have guessed what they were saying lol
    October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JKS
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assist

Quote Originally Posted by cozdude View Post
    Great thread Tony!

I always wonder what people are saying when they pull up next to me when I'm topless and doorless. A few times my brother and I have guessed what they were saying lol

LOL!! I have wondered that very same thing so many times!!

great thread..here is a thought I actually had this morning as my fuel light was on and I was driving past the first gas station.. "man it sucks having to pay for gas at 15mpg with theses 35's, cant imagine what it will be like when the 37s come" but ultimately realized that i didn't really care as my new jeep only stayed stock for about a week.

Knows a Thing or Two jeff_in_rc's Avatar
    Before we put in the cargo net system to keep our dogs in the jeep I always wondered what people thought seeing our dogs hanging out with their front paws on the rear fender flair. Mind you they can't see the leashes on the dogs that are secured to the footman's loops due to all of their fur.

Heck, we had a lady stop us once almost in tears because she thought our dogs were going to fall out! Once I explained the situation to her she left feeling better.
    2004 RED TJ Rubicon
    Member of the Gear Grinders 4WD Club

Quote Originally Posted by cozdude View Post
    Great thread Tony!

They're thinking, gosh, why can't I be that guy?

Most of the time my thoughts are " that noise is new... hope something didn't just break!"

Quote Originally Posted by ob_tj View Post
    Most of the time my thoughts are " that noise is new... hope something didn't just break!"
    download.jpg

ten characters

Nothing but a Thing TrainWreck618's Avatar
    I always wonder what the people in front of me are thinking when I pull up on a stop light and they're sitting in a small car. Its even worse when that small car doesn't have window tint, cause even with factory headlights they will straight up turn that thing into a disco ball

Edit: we are talking about at night of course..

"What is that new sound"

"Is it pulling to the right more than yesterday?"

"Is it REALLY going to rain today while topless? "