Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    As much as I would love to see a new Jeep truck, am I the only one that's sad to see the Jk line of wranglers go? I just love them so much haha

Quote Originally Posted by COLOJK View Post
    As much as I would love to see a new Jeep truck, am I the only one that's sad to see the Jk line of wranglers go? I just love them so much haha
    I agree, but I am trying to keep an open mind about it. Every new Wrangler platform has been more capable than the last and I hope that trend stays true. I guess all we can do is hurry up and wait.
    "A Warrior Lives a life of contradiction, for he strives to create a world in which he is no longer needed"

BOHICA / 2016 Mojave Sand JKU
    BOHICA Build Thread

CRYSTAL / 2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JK Unlimited
    CRYSTAL Build Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Shantz View Post
    That uhaul policy is the dumbest thing I've ever heard... went to rent a trailer and had to go back and put my hard top on.
    Huh...I rent U-Haul trailers all the time with the top off and with my Trek Top Nx and they never say anything. Guess it just depends on where you go.

Just waiting on actual pics to decide if I go with this, the Tacoma Pro, or the Colorado ZR2. Probably all going to be priced the same. If only I could afford the Raptor