Close

Page 69 of 72 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast

I've noticed a trend with these comments and some of the asshats that come on here. They are expecting "professionalism" when this is your living room Eddie, your house if you will. We're all really just guests.I sure hope no one comes over to my house and expects professionalism. I have to do that all day at work, and when I get home the shoes are coming off, I'll have a drink, and I just might tell a guest their idea is fucking ridiculous. If guests don't like a lack of professionalism, perhaps they should leave.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Here's another one I got from a guy named Cole. Oddly enough, it wasn't really directed toward me but rather, to the members of the forum

cole.jpg
    Yeah eddie, I've been meaning to tell you. You should definitely make this place more professional.

Cuz, ya know, that's the first thing I want when I need an escape from my real profession. Is to come to a social website forum with all kinds of red tape, hierarchy and bullshit!! LMAO.

Oh wait, if it was professional I wouldn't be able to say bullshit. Fuck man, I'm sorry. Whoops.

I think I may consider lifting my Jeep. Or not.
    The Evolution of ENVY

Here's another one I got from a guy named Cole. Oddly enough, it wasn't really directed toward me but rather, to the members of the forum

cole.jpg
    His use of apostrophes in "video's" bothers me a lot more than it probably should.

Quote Originally Posted by BagEnd View Post
    I've noticed a trend with these comments and some of the asshats that come on here. They are expecting "professionalism" when this is your living room Eddie, your house if you will. We're all really just guests.I sure hope no one comes over to my house and expects professionalism. I have to do that all day at work, and when I get home the shoes are coming off, I'll have a drink, and I just might tell a guest their idea is fucking ridiculous. If guests don't like a lack of professionalism, perhaps they should leave.

If I don't like your living room or how you act in it, I'll leave without drama.

Too many forget how easy it is to click the little "X" in the upper right corner to ensure they don't see what they don't like.

Here's yet another one that I got from a MoabMan who likes our video but "could do without the music."

moabman.jpg

Of course, we get this all the time and to me, it's like walking through a park, coming across a picnic where one guy is cooking up food for anyone who wants to eat it and for free and then bitching at him for using too much salt.

Knows a Thing or Two Mountainjk10's Avatar
    Here's yet another one that I got from a MoabMan who likes our video but "could do without the music."

moabman.jpg

Of course, we get this all the time and to me, it's like walking through a park, coming across a picnic where one guy is cooking up food for anyone who wants to eat it and for free and then bitching at him for using too much salt.
    I'll never understand why people call Jeeps "trucks". It's weird!

Never knew that being human and making a mistake on my own Jeep would get someone's panties in a bunch but apparently, it did for a guy named zeke terwilliger.

zeke-terwilliger.jpg

That dude is a total YouTube Nazi. Wow.

Page 69 of 72 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast