Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Today I learned...

I thought it would be cool to start this thread to help each other learn from each other's mistakes or things we found out the hard way
    Example: this is when my friend Rick learned hydro assist is a force to be reckoned with ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1413739206.611511.jpg
    Today I learned the evo rear track bar bracket for the enforcer lift is different from the coil over relocation bracket ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1413739415.588170.jpg
    How bout you guys? Learned anything the hard way?

I learned that having the proper sway bar angle will prevent tire side wall damage.
    Having it set as in the pic is the correct way.
    2008 X

Quote Originally Posted by Serg5000 View Post

I learned that having the proper sway bar angle will prevent tire side wall damage.
    Having it set as in the pic is the correct way.
    That's good stuff to know

Been Around the Block
    Quote Originally Posted by Panda View Post
    That's good stuff to know
    X2

Panda, can you spin the coil ?

Quote Originally Posted by 2007blackJk View Post
    X2

Panda, can you spin the coil ?
    Oh no it's way too close I have the coil over bracket which is much different from the enforcer bracket, which none of this is evo's fault, long story, lol thanks though

Not That Kind of Engineer olram30's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Panda View Post
    Oh no it's way too close I have the coil over bracket which is much different from the enforcer bracket, which none of this is evo's fault, long story, lol thanks though
    I have a coil over bracket also. Didn't work either.

-
    Wasn't today,But...I learned how to uninstall, reinstall AND uninstall, reinstall my clutch twice in 24hrs or less because the one I got from Centerforce didn't fit right. Attachment 106022. Looked great all mounted up but just wouldn't engageImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1413757658.920730.jpg. Now we're having the great debate with Them to get a refund, after they inspect it of course

Quote Originally Posted by olram30 View Post
    I have a coil over bracket also. Didn't work either.
    Did you cut your factory bracket off like me before you realized it doesn't work only to disable your jeep till the new one comes?

Quote Originally Posted by ridg3runner View Post
    Wasn't today,But...I learned how to uninstall, reinstall AND uninstall, reinstall my clutch twice in 24hrs or less because the one I got from Centerforce didn't fit right. Attachment 106022. Looked great all mounted up but just wouldn't engageImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1413757658.920730.jpg. Now we're having the great debate with Them to get a refund, after they inspect it of course
    Great learning experience there

Today I learned...

[QUOTE=ridg3runner;389470]Wasn't today,But...I learned how to uninstall, reinstall AND uninstall, reinstall my clutch twice in 24hrs or less because the one I got from Centerforce didn't fit right. Attachment 106022. Looked great all mounted up but just wouldn't engageImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1413757658.920730.jpg. Now we're having the great debate with Them to get a refund, after they inspect it of course :
    Last edited by Topking; 03-10-2017 at 02:35 AM.
    TK