ACCUAIR Suspension System GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my one response to the thread lol.
I would love to get this accuair system to upgrade my 2020 Gladiator with the mopar 2” to get more ground clearance and go on more aggressive trails and to just make the ability of having a level sleeping capability in the roof top tent.

Attachments

• E0FE7AEE-E957-4CAB-9F89-18A0C7235EE3.jpeg
    E0FE7AEE-E957-4CAB-9F89-18A0C7235EE3.jpeg
    324.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 4F8ACFED-ECAC-44D8-ACAA-9B800A597D63.jpeg
    4F8ACFED-ECAC-44D8-ACAA-9B800A597D63.jpeg
    206.9 KB · Views: 3
  • F52FD566-49FC-400D-9353-4ECCE0BB27CC.jpeg
    F52FD566-49FC-400D-9353-4ECCE0BB27CC.jpeg
    358 KB · Views: 3

JessL

Caught the Bug
Hello!
Thanks for having this awesome contest. My wife’s beloved 2014 JK was in desperate need of new shocks, so I ordered a kit and started the install. I got one corner done and parked her rig to finish after work the next day. The next morning on the way to work in my JT, a distracted driver texting plowed into me stopped at a red light. The other car hit me so hard that it broke my neck and severely damaged my lower spine. She has been an angel taking care of me, but her JK sits undrivable and partially complete. I would love to give her the AccuAir upgrade as a reward for her love and sacrifice through this rough recovery.
0B103429-C326-483F-AB4C-996FA3C7F15C.jpeg 5082F82D-5183-47C8-8180-B63922939317.jpeg

rundover

So excited to get a chance to enter to win a Accuair suspension.

I have been watching wayalife on YouTube for longer than I have owned my 21 4xe. Your channel was a huge influencer on me getting back into jeeping.
The Accuair suspension fits my needs perfectly, with a large family we often carry lots of gear on our overland excursions. Here is what I’m hoping to address with a Accuair suspension. When we get it loaded it says in the back and when my Jeep is performing the other half of its family duties we drive it empty. As a result we feel that the current setup is to rough or when loaded not supporting us correctly.
Keep bring us the good products for jeeps. You probably don’t know the amount of parts you sell just from your install videos.

love your channel and I’m excited to be part of this forum now as a result.

Attachments

• B3FC7706-FB01-4119-BDEF-8D84A5473F9D.jpeg
    B3FC7706-FB01-4119-BDEF-8D84A5473F9D.jpeg
    238.3 KB · Views: 1

Geoverk

Love watching your channel. So much good info in a down to earth conversation. This Accuair system is the bomb. I’m 70 and love to get out. Not as crazy as the old days. Also, wife is kinda short and this would solve both our problems; lifting the Gladiator, being able to lower it for us older short people to get in easier. Want to take my Jeep and wife to off the beaten paths and this would make us both happy. To all entering, to the winner, happy Jeeping.

Attachments

• 8FA6B266-C4D8-4797-B384-110BA292DB6B.jpeg
    8FA6B266-C4D8-4797-B384-110BA292DB6B.jpeg
    174.8 KB · Views: 2

Fasho

PXL_20221003_225442746.MP.jpg
Well this is my dream Jeep. I have had her about 18 months. My goal is to take her to Moab after she is paid for. An awesome suspension system would be a great addition to this amazing vehicle. The stock Rubicon suspension is great, but I really want to make sure I am ready for any off-road trip.

Wrpnst1

The Accuair suspension would fit our needs perfectly for the Gladiator!!! 2.5years old with 85K miles on it half towing and mild off-roading. The system would allow us to adjust for towing and then add some lift for are off-roading trips. It would really help with our Alaska Highway trip next year!!! Wayalife ROCKS.... image0 (4).jpeg

KB180

I am just starting to mod my 22 Gladiator and i want a suspension that does it all from towing to trail. So basically I want the Swiss Army Knife of Suspensions! The plan, is to tow an overland trailer and start exploring. Here's my blank slate fresh off the lot!

PXL_20220424_205826081.jpg

TR00PR

This is an awesome giveaway. I have been fairly skeptical on air ride type of symptoms. However, it appears to function exceptionally well and would most likely fit all of my personal needs. My Gladiator is my daily/work truck as well as Dad taxi service. But it’s also my weekend warrior. I take one weeklong trip a year. The truck currently is on a MOPAR lift and 35’s. If I had an ACCUAIR system, I could lower the truck to fit into garages in The City. That would help immensely with parking.

Anyways, here’s a picture of my truck.
818D59E2-85E5-41FF-B876-2E06EA251DAA.jpeg

Aceisback

Hooked
Thanks for making this a possibility.
I’ll throw my hat in the ring. I could see this system being a nice addition to make it a little easier for the wife and granddaughter to get in and out, and to offer some flexibility between hiway, forest, and desert.
6DD79D0A-1677-4FA3-9005-77E233752183.jpeg

timpsnck

This is my everyday driver. I like the idea of having the ability to customize the ride height to fit either the highway miles to work, hitting the beach in Padre or anything off the pavement in between. As you can see, she’s a fresh canvas waiting for a chance. Plus I’m 26 years over the required age limit. 🤙

Attachments

• C73F2BD5-17EE-451E-BC92-486B83541CE4.jpeg
    C73F2BD5-17EE-451E-BC92-486B83541CE4.jpeg
    195.7 KB · Views: 1

UnkleLuk

This is my 2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel, it's a daily driver and we travel all over the country with it. The suspension system would be perfect for our use, lowering ride height for parking/highway use and then maximizing clearance while taking it off-road
IMG_1681.JPG IMG_1547.JPG

tysonjeepjt

Seeing the new accuair suspension at work is a beautiful thing!

I've spent the last 4yrs and 140,000 miles towing, hauling, offroading, rockcrawling, and more. Having the accuair on my jeep would be an awesome and functional addition to my jeep because how I plan on using it would be with everything I've already mentioned. It would greatly improve my towing, hauling, offroading, and rockcrawling.
20230114 Tyson Jeep at Wolf Caves - Mason, TXb.JPG

Jeepkid91

Thank you to wayalife and accuair for this amazing give away. I have a 2021 jeep jt and feel this would be an amazing set up for my truck do to my truck being the family vehicle and it would be amazing to control the ride hight for my family to be able to get in and out and around town. Currently I have a 3.5” roughy country lift that is good but can get difficult with to get in and out with my little ones. We love to go off-roading and for that reason this lift will be amazing for us! 39F46DD2-6DE8-4567-AE90-545FD67DC2F9.jpeg

MikeQ

Awesome giveaway from ACCUAIR and Wayalife. We currently have a JLUR but are about to build a Gladiator for overlanding. The ACCUAIR systems seems like the perfect fit. Ability to level at camp, lower the vehicle to make the outdoor kitchen setup a workable height for my tiny wife and ability to raise the vehicle for those tougher obstacles. Also the ability to lower for getting into a garage is a huge benefit. Planning to build the JT with 37". Accuair is not too far from my house and I had their system on one of my motorcycles. Solid product that never gave me any trouble. 309154708_634795665031234_5717866879979923130_n.jpg

realbob

I have metalcloak 2.5" lift kit on my Wrangler JLU 2018. I would like to replace it with Accuair system for couple of reasons. I do more soft trails than anticipated and lot of washboard roads. Current setup if not comfortable and Accuair system would ne more suited. Also i sometimes have difficulty getting into the Jeep when my knee hurts. Being able to lower suspension down would be a plus. I also use the Jeep for my work and sometimes the rear is heavily loaded and i could adjust the suspension!
Most of all, my wife rarely joins me for rides because too bumpy, this would definitely help.
Perfect kit for me!

Attachments

• IMG_20220827_104035387_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220827_104035387_HDR.jpg
    387.2 KB · Views: 5

kengeroo

When covid hit I decided to upgrade my EDC bag,,, to a jeep gladiator ;) . Over the few years I have built an overlanding monster, to keep the grandkids entertained and the wife happy (shower, toilet, etc...) This is also my every day driver, because of this I have had to tone down some mods to due to parking height restrictions at my work and home. I'd love to unleash the "Gladys" in my gladiator with the ACCUAIR suspension system that would allow the gigantic tires, full height bed rack, etc... ! Throw my hat into the contest please ! BTW love your videos ! _DSC5361.JPG 20220714_180445.jpg 20220527_165824.jpg

Last edited:

Gabrielb_JKU

I would use that suspension to replace my current 2.5 in Rubicon express and be able to level up the jeep when I take my nephews camping, then also raise the jeep when going off roading so I don't bang my undercarriage so much. This set up would be amazing for my current lifestyle.
Thank you ACCUAIR and WAYALIFE for the opportunity to possibly win this amazing air suspension setup.

My Jeep is a 2014 JKU

Attachments

• Jeep_@_superstition_OHV.jpg
    Jeep_@_superstition_OHV.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 0

Trekkor2010

I'm excited at the prospect of winning an AccuAir system. We have been running a Mopar 2" lift for the last two years, and we need an upgrade. The Mopar lift is fine for normal driving and has done well on our off-road trips, but we need to get some more flexibility and capability so we can go more places!

Attachments

• IMG_2888.jpeg
    IMG_2888.jpeg
    31.3 KB · Views: 5

french44

Love the channel and have been watching for years. Wish I lived in your area rather than IL... This is my wife's '14 JKU and I'd love to give her the ride quality that the ACCUAIR can offer. Currently running Metalcloak 3.5" w/ the RockSport shocks and the ride just isn't as good as it once was. Of course the ability to adjust ride height will be an awesome feature to have, but ride quality is the goal for us. Showing it off in front of others is also a bonus... Good luck to everyone.

IMG_8027.JPEG

Jsolte12

I see you have modified the tanou cover with a gasket of sort so when you put it up to the glass it has a cushion to rest against the glass what did you use?
Hey Rodney. the bakflip tonneau cover comes with rubber pads to be stuck onto the cover on the inside if you do plan to fold it up against the glass. they look and feel like a heavy duty weather seal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom