ACCUAIR Suspension System GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
i.php

You've been asking for it and ACCUAIR has been listening! And, if you'd like a chance at WINNING an awesome ACCUAIR Suspension System for your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK, all you have to do is the following.

RULES to WIN:
• You need to be a registered member of the WAYALIFE forum.
• You need to post (1) ONE response in this official registration thread.
• You need to include a photo of your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK in your post.
• You need to tell us why you want this suspension system for your Jeep and/or how you plan on using it.
• You MUST be 18 years or older to win.

A GIVEAWAY date will be announced soon after Cindy and I are done testing the ACCUAIR System and a WINNER will be selected at random and posted here on this forum:
*UPDATE : The winner will be announced on 08/23/23

Good luck to all of you!! 👍

For more information regarding the ACCUAIR suspension system and whether or not it'll work on your specific Jeep, please visit their websites at:

BUY AND SAVE NOW

Don't want to wait for the giveaway? WAYALIFE members can now save on the purchase of an ACCUAIR system simply by entering in the code WAYALIFE5 when checking out!

DISCLAIMER: There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing. Entering this giveaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts. Entries that do not follow the rules will be disqualified from winning. If the winner is located outside of the lower 48 United States, they will be required to pay for ALL shipping costs, duties and/or tariffs. WAYALIFE reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all Rules and/or Guidelines and if necessary, to determine the winner or cancel this giveaway at any time and without prior notice. ACCUAIR is solely responsible for the claims they make regarding their suspension system and are exclusively liable for the quality, condition, performance of it.

Last edited:
Thank you ACCUAIR for supporting Wayalife! Below is a picture of my JT. The reason it is still stock is that I truly feel I’m at a loss on what direction to go. I need this truck to be completely functional for daily driving, occasional heavy loads and mild off roading. The accuair system appears to be a great all around suspension upgrade that would check all those boxes.
Thanks to Eddie and Cindy for showcasing the multiple functions of this lift and offering this giveaway to the Wayalife community!

8B6A01D9-36E5-4009-BE2E-AF50D1D97F19.jpeg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This is really awesome. It looks like a great system and I would love to have it, unfortunately my diesel doesn’t qualify. Good luck and thanks ACCUAIR for the giveaway. Great job Eddie @wayoflife with testing this kit! Very informative.
To be fair, you can make it work on a diesel but it will take some modifications. It won't just bolt up but you can make it work.

GP NOIR

Hooked
This is my 2012 Rubicon

F889FAE0-1811-4625-9E37-81967A1D33A8.jpeg
She’s my daily driver and takes us on many adventures in a variety of ways, from exploring to rock crawling to bombing across the sand, mud, snow, rain, camping- you name it!

The AccuAir system has shown it’s a versatile system and that’s why I want it, to adapt ride height and spring rate to match changing terrain and laden weight.

In two or three years my brothers and I plan to drive our Jeeps along the the Al-Can and as far north into Alaska as possible. From what Eddie has shown us in his videos, the AccuAir system would be a game changer for my Jeep.

I have to admit, I was skeptical at first. Eddie’s videos show AccuAir has done their homework to bring to market a well thought out air suspension system. What I’ve seen has changed my mind.

Thanks to Eddie & Cindy and AccuAir for making this special opportunity possible.

Last edited:

waynem

Wow... that's a great giveaway. Sign me up !

An ACCUAIR system would be perfect for dealing the with extra load in the Gladiator when overlanding or hauling stuff in the bed. As Eddie and Cindy have shown, it also works just fine for the types of offroading we do as well ! Would have to figure out how to make it work with the four-link in the rear but hey.. that's part of the fun too !

Here's a shot of my wife and I running the Rubicon last summer.

IMG_9100.jpeg

Spazbyt

Hooked
SMORR-FlatNasty-29.jpg

This is Manivan and like the name suggests it's our family truckster. We love going on everything from Target runs to weekend offroading trips in it but unfortunately having 3.5" of lift and 37" tires make it less than friendly to get in and out of, especially in cramped parking spaces. My wife who's 5' tall has to climb into the door frame to buckle our youngest kids into their car seats. Needless to say, being able to drive around town doing errands at a lower ride height would be much more convenient. Also having the ability to go back to maximum clearance at the push of a button would be fantastic for the type of wheeling we do.

Thanks again, Eddie and ACCUAIR for this awesome opportunity!

kevman65

Hooked
This is AWESOME.

I can give a couple of reasons why I want it; I'm an ENTITLED Bastage 🤪 but the main reason, so my short wife would have an easier time getting in and out of the JT while I still get my lift (Coolest Option EVER)

Thanks ACCUAIR for doing this giveaway.

Jeep 7.jpg

JimLee

Hooked
20200525_131007.jpg

I don't want it, in fact I'd sell it to buy a set of e-click reservoirs for my Kings, you should absolutely give it to someone more deserving than me...

Seriously, I just upgraded to coilovers and I don't have it in me to do over. I think the system is pretty cool and the giveaway is awesome. I hope someone who can really use it wins. Best of luck to those of you that entered!

A.J.

My wife is vertically challenged (see picture) and we will be setting up the Gladiator mainly for Camping and travel. The air system would be perfect for her to get in and out, leveling for the bed mounted roof top tent and the variable loads it will see. 😁 5AC4C30C-B11C-4426-B559-6638DAE0A779.jpeg

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Oh man, what an incredible giveaway from ACCUAIR and Wayalife (Eddie and Cindy)…thank you for the opportunity. In many ways, I feel like this lift was made for me. I try to spend as much time as I can camping and driving off road in Nevada and Idaho. But, I also log over 1,500 interstate miles a month. I need something that can handle my prepper style and weight, level my RTT at camp, and still hang when things get more dicey than a dirt road. This kit seems to check all of the boxes.
A3D68AB1-63FA-4F02-AAAD-7372B95B0E6C.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom