WIN a ROCK HARD JK Sport Cage - GET PREPARED for MOAB GIVEAWAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boverlin

I have several reasons why I NEED a sport cage from Rock Hard 4X4! But I would have to say that my # 1 is that I fully plan on going over at some point in my wheeling life. And if and when that happens, I would only trust Rock Hard 4X4 to keep me and my beautiful wife and our 2 pups safe. Thank you for giving us all a chance to win this! And may the best man/woman win! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455065493.746694.jpg

RoadRageJKU

another great give away.. wayalife doing it big as always...

I could use the cage because i wheel my jeep regularly at a pretty popular trail/rock location here in oklahoma, and the wife and kids always go with me.. would be great to know they are a little safer when im out there, thank you for the opportunity

11745937_916253115098391_2182239840374086136_n.jpg

Thanks for the great contest!!! Going to install a cage to protect family and livestock (Yorkie and Black Lab).........good project for some brews IMG_0268.jpg

Kumar

Thanks for the opportunity! I need a cafe for the obvious safety benefits when I have the family on the trail. I tend to do silly things. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455070169.301467.jpg

mastrcruse

First thanks to Rockhard for the chance to win such an awesome thing! Needing a sport cage to help keep my wife safe while wheeling with me. She has some anxiety when wheeling and hope to keep her safe and let her enjoy wheeling a bit more.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 80

Speeddmn

Thank you Wayalife and RockHard for making this happen.

Really the question is why dosent someone need this, safety is paramount and I know it would benefit our jeep. It would check the box for added security for my wife and kids!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455072748.593197.jpg

reelsilly

Very cool prize! It's on my list of things to do for sure. I would love this because, safety first right? Honestly, thanks for the opportunity, y'all rock!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455073593.511817.jpg

Jlongman

I need this cage to protect me from myself as well as accidental safety needs. ;-) After my last offroad adventure I had a couple holes drilled in my head to reduce swelling from a blow I took to the side of my head. So in the future I will accept all the protection I can get. This picture is from an earlier trip where I had another close call.

Attachments

• tapatalk_1437274416911.jpg
    tapatalk_1437274416911.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 81

Souperwulf

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455078453.967593.jpg
Why do I "need" a Rock Hard Sport Cage? Well this is actually more of a "want" than a need, but it's definitely been on the shopping list for some time now!! Functional upgrades are coming, one season at a time, based on improving my abilities to tackle higher trail ratings. I don't plan on running KOH anytime soon, but this would definitely make us feel safer on some of the runs we been doing lately. This is a great Gift, thank you Wayalife!! O|||||||O [emoji106]🏼

TJ2JK

I could really use a Rock hard cage to give my wife (ok...me too) a little more piece of mind when we're out crawling the trails in Moab. Thanks to Wayalife and Rock Hard for this opportunity to build our rigs even better (and safer).

Attachments

• DSC_0158.jpg
    DSC_0158.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 94
I would love this cage for the Jeep I will be getting this spring as I totaled my truck over winter break and will be getting my mom's Jeep when she buys a new one. I already have a list of all the mods I want to do and this is one that is at the top of the list. Also it looks to be like a great first project to do to get started on the Jeep and it will give me a good piece of mind when driving through the city with careless drivers and the occasional trail runs that I will make this summer hopefully. IMG_2487.jpg

Jknewbi

Would love to win a Hard Rock sport cage! Thanks for the opportunity! I'm pretty careful with my jeep but the added protection is a great addition because I do off road a lot and like to take my family with me[emoji106] ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455108867.532548.jpg

budmanm3

Would love to have something like this. Any jeep here could use the added protection from a cage like this, mine included. The added protection for me and my family is a welcome bonus. Thanks for the opportunity.

Attachments

• 1455111875800.jpg
    1455111875800.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 86

Skid_Kid

Thanks Wayalife and Rockhard for this opportunity! It would add more piece of mind to being safer out on the trail.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455119920.310375.jpg

cbassett

Thank you to Wayalife and Rock Hard for this great giveaway!
First posting to this board. Been using Wayalife site for a few months now, as I plan and implement modifications to my '15 JKU.

I need this cage, as I can barely see over the steering wheel. A rollover is just a matter of time.

WeeOne.jpg

JKU-side.jpg

BOR4x4

I recently had a friend in high school flip her jeep several times going down the highway (picture included) and the results weren't good. Luckily she is alive but I would love the reassurance of having a cage in mine. The second photo is my jeep and it's already in pieces ready for another mod! Praying I win this! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455121992.733902.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455122020.147256.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom