Whiskey of the Day

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
I wanted to see if I could pick out each one and then decide what my favorites were. I had my wife label the glasses and randomly pick bottles. I have around 50 open bottles and I told her to pick whatever she wanted. It was cool cause I wouldn’t have picked these in this order cause they are all over the place. I was able to successfully pick what each one was and learned some things in the process. The Elijah Craig barrel proof batch c920 is by far my favorites these with the Heaven Hill BIB coming in last. They are all great bottles but it was a lot of fun trying to pick out what was what and decide what I like blind. Next up is a double blind, I suspect I will lose my mind...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

MericaMade

I wanted to see if I could pick out each one and then decide what my favorites were. I had my wife label the glasses and randomly pick bottles. I have around 50 open bottles and I told her to pick whatever she wanted. It was cool cause I wouldn’t have picked these in this order cause they are all over the place. I was able to successfully pick what each one was and learned some things in the process. The Elijah Craig barrel proof batch c920 is by far my favorites these with the Heaven Hill BIB coming in last. They are all great bottles but it was a lot of fun trying to pick out what was what and decide what I like blind. Next up is a double blind, I suspect I will lose my mind...

Thats a really cool idea. I'm gonna follow your lead on this and try it out as well.

Sent from my SM-G996U using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I was just looking at True Cubes. Are you happy with it?

Actually, I really am. We’ve tried making clear cubes in the past using a myriad of techniques but this is the only one that has worked. I would highly recommend it [emoji1303]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well damn. That thing actually works. And the beverage looks tasty too.

It only makes 4 at a time but yeah, it really does work. :yup:

Damn that’s looking good! I’m gonna have to look into the True cubes. Cheers! 🥃

Fun to do and they melt a lot slower being that there's no impurities. A great way to use whiskey that's just okay :yup:

Hmm, might have to get on this, always wanted to figure out how to make clear cubes

I would highly recommend it. Cindy's read about how to do it in the past using a cooler to help the ice to freeze from the top down only, we could never find a cooler small enough for our freezer. This True Cube is exactly what we've been needing and it works. :yup:

Top Bottom