Which odyssey battery model number, please?

RK Racing

We have a 2022 Jeep Wrangler two door. V6 gas. Trying to figure out which odyssey battery part number will fit in there. There is no ESS in my vehicle because I have a E torque. According to odysseys website, they do not make a battery for the jeep wrangler. Would appreciate the part number that people are using, thank you again..

Last edited:

kevman65

Hooked
I did a search on Odyssey's website, 2022 Jeep Wrangler w/o Start/Stop is listed as

Whereas a regular JL or JT is listed as what JimLee posted.

RK Racing

I did a search on Odyssey's website, 2022 Jeep Wrangler w/o Start/Stop is listed as

Most JLs use group 48 (or H6). I haven't been under the hood of an etorque though, you should verify dimensions before buying anything.
Odyssey Battery ODP-AGM48 H6 L3 48-720 0752-2020 Performance Series Battery https://a.co/d/eD1JdgL
Thank you!

RK Racing

Thank you….. what am I doing wrong on the odyssey site? When I search it, it says no battery available.

Attachments

• EF1234FA-CDAF-4E10-8CC5-B0AF3655EDC9.jpeg
    EF1234FA-CDAF-4E10-8CC5-B0AF3655EDC9.jpeg
    108 KB · Views: 4

kevman65

Hooked
Thank you….. what am I doing wrong on the odyssey site? When I search it, it says no battery available.
I cheated, using 2022 for model year gets the results you have. I plugged in 2020 JL without Start/Stop and got the results I linked to.

The one I linked to is a larger battery (which will fit in the battery tray) and has more CCA's.

There is also a 95 Group battery that fits in the battery tray ( the one I linked is 94 Group) BUT Odyssey doesn't show having one in that size.

kevman65

Hooked
When you do a parts search for your JL, if the search yields "0" results then back up the model year 1 or 2 years. If they haven't verified fitment, they won't list it on their site.

Top Bottom