What's In The Bed Of Your Gladiator?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Um? IN A GLADIATOR?!? How did I miss the coming home shots?

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Wood, because when you have a truck, every weekend has to be spent working on shit (other than your jeep).
View attachment 361011

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Is that the Extang Trifecta soft fold you have for a cover? How do you like it? I was thinking about getting this one over the hard version. I've had the hard folding one on other trucks in the past and I like them a lot. Was looking at this one to save weight.

Is that the Extang Trifecta soft fold you have for a cover? How do you like it? I was thinking about getting this one over the hard version. I've had the hard folding one on other trucks in the past and I like them a lot. Was looking at this one to save weight.

Let me know if you want one. I’ll sell you mine for a decent deal.
It seems super nice. But I’m going to put a topper on.

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug

It’s a gator trifold. At $225, the price was right. Easy to install, easy to operate, and keeps the bed dry.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I had major reservations selling my full size truck and having a JT as the new work horse. So far it’s serving truck duties quite well. Two pre hung doors for the goat pen soon to be garage. lol
610F6CD0-A060-4557-A94E-6322EF535BCA.jpeg
0EC13FCF-80F5-4A0D-89D8-8969383DC8DD.jpeg

Top Bottom