What was done to your rig this week?

onlyone

You can grind and fill them and then coat it. Not too hard.
How do I fix these? Seems like I have salt or something coming up every time it gets wet.

Attachments

• 9FE50C0F-80D0-412F-9747-1B9DA603A72E.jpeg
    9FE50C0F-80D0-412F-9747-1B9DA603A72E.jpeg
    219.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 23BDEE4E-E2B9-46D7-B7CC-5B6587B05221.jpeg
    23BDEE4E-E2B9-46D7-B7CC-5B6587B05221.jpeg
    248.2 KB · Views: 16

WJCO

Meme King
I like that garage floor. I need to do that to mine but I have so many cracks and holes where the floor is crumbling. I’m jealous. Lol
How do I fix these? Seems like I have salt or something coming up every time it gets wet.
Thanks. 3rd house I've done it on. It's not expensive but does require some prep work. One of my other places had massive cracks about an inch wide and a good half inch in height difference. You can see how much the slab dropped by looking at the crooked garage door. The crack was a trip hazard prior to repair.

You could do it yourself like I did in the pictures below or you could rent/hire a large concrete sander (3 foot diameter). I used a four inch grinder with a concrete grinder and filled cracks with quickrete repair (comes in caulking tubes). It's not perfect but way better. You can only see the cracks at certain angles now. Dusty job. I used tall black trim on the floor in today's picture and that really provides a clean look imo.

IMG_20190128_154833_618.jpg IMG_20190130_191121_713.jpg DSC03726.jpg DSC03724 (1).jpg

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Made a cheap rolling door rack for my Jeep. $5 in pool noodles and a clothing rack we weren’t using later and it was done! Very easy.
B5E842A6-4122-446F-A4D0-4A759E1598EA.jpeg
This is only the third time I’ve ever had doors off my Jeep (this is my second Jeep). Hoping I’ll be able to go all week with them off 🤙
EFB5F766-4FCB-490E-B90B-D1DC43238FDF.jpeg
The kiddos are keeping me from taking the rear doors off. A 10 month old isn’t really good for the doors off gig lol my 5 year old, he’d probably be OK.

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Jeep was feeling a little Squirrelly. Checked the Toe and it was pushed out 1/8”.. Readjusted to 1/8” In and it feels right again. The new Rod ends must of Settled after Moab.. Also installed 4” Bumps.

View attachment 375262
View attachment 375261
I had the same feeling a few days ago. After checking with the levels on like you did, my shit was toed out 1/2". WTF!! Now I'm playing how many times it takes to center up the fucking steering wheel. Every time I get back down there to adjust, I'm like now which way do I turn this damn rod.

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Did an oil change. Then I noticed one of my front 3/4 marker lights was flickering. Ordered up I think a six pack of these little suckers from Amazon. Replaced the two marker lights up under the Nemesis fenders. They seemed pretty bright so got an idea for some out of the way dust lights. Wired them into the same switch as the bumper lights below. Still not sure if I'm going to do something different down there. I drilled out two extra holes for maybe moving the two cameras in my receiver plug, then I figured out one was square. Not sure if this is going to be bright enough yet. But I really like the hidden little spot. Roto all works without interference. Made it with a 12" whip and a two-pin connecter back behind the bracket, So I just unplug for access to the spare. 20220627_204948.jpg 20220627_205000.jpg 20220627_205131.jpg 20220627_205225.jpg

TrailHunter

Hooked
I had the same feeling a few days ago. After checking with the levels on like you did, my shit was toed out 1/2". WTF!! Now I'm playing how many times it takes to center up the fucking steering wheel. Every time I get back down there to adjust, I'm like now which way do I turn this damn rod.
Lol.. I use a sharpie and put an up or down arrow on the drag link with a + or - next to it.

Brute

Hooked
Did an oil change. Then I noticed one of my front 3/4 marker lights was flickering. Ordered up I think a six pack of these little suckers from Amazon. Replaced the two marker lights up under the Nemesis fenders. They seemed pretty bright so got an idea for some out of the way dust lights. Wired them into the same switch as the bumper lights below. Still not sure if I'm going to do something different down there. I drilled out two extra holes for maybe moving the two cameras in my receiver plug, then I figured out one was square. Not sure if this is going to be bright enough yet. But I really like the hidden little spot. Roto all works without interference. Made it with a 12" whip and a two-pin connecter back behind the bracket, So I just unplug for access to the spare. View attachment 376521 View attachment 376522 View attachment 376523 View attachment 376524
With the price of fuel these days, I'd mount a claymore on that rotopax...

GP NOIR

Hooked
Looks like a robot face

20220627_205000-jpg.376522

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Looks like a robot face

20220627_205000-jpg.376522
Looks like somebodies angry or something. :rolleyes: I've got a complete front bumper if your local. it's yours. You could cut it down for a stock stubby. If you want. Just fucking with you on the grill. Edit: or I could just mail the plastic parts. Your dime. I saw you're not local.
1657116334398.png

GP NOIR

Hooked
Looks like somebodies angry or something. :rolleyes: I've got a complete front bumper if your local. it's yours. You could cut it down for a stock stubby. If you want. Just fucking with you on the grill. Edit: or I could just mail the plastic parts. Your dime. I saw you're not local.
View attachment 376724
If you wanna bust my chops for looking angry😡, be my guest. The ridiculous grill came with the Jeep. It will be replaced, but things like new shocks and better bumpers have priority.

The plastic bumper covers were removed because they got beat up badly on the trail and I needed to see how the bumpers were attached. I appreciate your offer, but I’m going to price steel and fab my own.

You don’t have an extra black factory grill, do you?

Seahawkfan

Hooked
If you wanna bust my chops for looking angry😡, be my guest. The ridiculous grill came with the Jeep. It will be replaced, but things like new shocks and better bumpers have priority.

The plastic bumper covers were removed because they got beat up badly on the trail and I needed to see how the bumpers were attached. I appreciate your offer, but I’m going to price steel and fab my own.

You don’t have an extra black factory grill, do you?
All good. sounds like you have a plan. No on the grill too. You could try shaving it first and see if that works. 😆

Top Bottom