What is this oil stain?

naysjp

This is the front driver’s side. There are no leaks as I see no drips on the ground. The oil filter adapter was warranty repaired in December at the dealership and there were no more oil leaks. I thought it was from changing the oils since the oil filter is in that side but I got someone taller than me to put the oil and he didn’t spill any. There is nothing on the passenger side. Is it the shock or should I just clean it up and see if it comes back?
IMG_3496.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

WJCO

Meme King
This is the front driver’s side. There are no leaks as I see no drips on the ground. The oil filter adapter was warranty repaired in December at the dealership and there were no more oil leaks. I thought it was from changing the oils since the oil filter is in that side but I got someone taller than me to put the oil and he didn’t spill any. There is nothing on the passenger side. Is it the shock or should I just clean it up and see if it comes back?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Looks like an old stain. Your front diff breather is right there. Likely at some point it puked a little out. Ours did that once and looked just like that.

naysjp

It's not fresh which is why I wasn't too worried but I thought I would ask here. Mamma is getting some miles on her so getting a list of maintenance going.

Coop

Caught the Bug
I agree with WJCO. That’s likely from your diff breather tube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom