What did Brown Santa show up with today..

Seahawkfan

Hooked
I’ve had them going on two years now. My originals on the rear are starting to get some waves in them. When I talked to Dynatrac, the salesman told me they had been out of stock for a while so I figured I’d get them just in case.
Man 2 years is nothing IMO. For $1000 you would think they could do better. Maybe those 4 little brackets are real gold.:LOL: Is there a chance to source the rotors with something that has a warranty? On my old XJ I ran autozone 2 rear warranty rotors. With a lot of mountain road driving and hard braking warping was common after a year or so. Just pull them off take them for replacements. IMO I think DT is a little to proud of that brake kit..

Bear_JT

Hooked
Man 2 years is nothing IMO. For $1000 you would think they could do better. Maybe those 4 little brackets are real gold.:LOL: Is there a chance to source the rotors with something that has a warranty? On my old XJ I ran autozone 2 rear warranty rotors. With a lot of mountain road driving and hard braking warping was common after a year or so. Just pull them off take them for replacements. IMO I think DT is a little to proud of that brake kit..
Yeah, it’s mainly the rears. I think I can squeeze a little more out of the fronts but i figure better to have them on hand for when I do need them rather than wait if they’re not in stock. I’m not sure if there’s anything compatible to swap with. Maybe next go around I’ll check into that. I noticed the front pads came with EBC shims which did not come with the original kit. Maybe EBC’s would ... 🤔

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Just put 2 of them on The YJ. They sound great with the 5.3l
Hopefully it sounds decent. Decent enough for someone to buy it. I bought it strictly for the size. Being only 4” around it will fit so much better. The Dynomax that I had sounded great but it was too bulky. Doubt the size of not some more.

Rst8rox

Hopefully it sounds decent. Decent enough for someone to buy it. I bought it strictly for the size. Being only 4” around it will fit so much better. The Dynomax that I had sounded great but it was too bulky. Doubt the size of not some more.
Same reason we went with them. Hard to find a small diameter muffler that sounds good. They are mellow at idle but have a nice throaty tone under load.

bmkrinne

Genright fairy paid a visit! I know what I’m doing this weekend!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 13
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 13
Top Bottom