What bumpers do you all run?

Edwrds

Caught the Bug
Question for those running the EVO high and tight rear bumpers what are you guys doing with the trailer electric plugs.

Seahawkfan

Hooked
I used to run this bumper as well. Very nice product. Only reason I went to another was to gain some clearance, otherwise I'd still have it on my Jeep.
This is how and why I run this bumper. I think the toss-up was the EVO Pro. If the EVO Pro had cut out for the fog lights it would have been a little harder choice.

Foolish Mortal

I have a 2022 diesel gladiator rubicon and I went with the Reaper stubby F1 Immortal. I will replace the rear bumper with the reaper soon.

Attachments

• 5ABABDC9-EE3C-4913-85E5-54AE1E313F01.jpeg
    5ABABDC9-EE3C-4913-85E5-54AE1E313F01.jpeg
    258.8 KB · Views: 6

1RNGR

Caught the Bug
Got myself a new JTRD. What do you all run, like / dislike?
I have a Fab Four stubby on the front as seen in this picture. However, all future bumpers will be from Relentless Off Road Fabrication. They are local here in Reno. They are currently making me a custom rear bumper for my JT which has a swing out tire carrier AND a protected box for a rear winch. 1679709801897.png

1RNGR

Caught the Bug
I have a Fab Four stubby on the front as seen in this picture. However, all future bumpers will be from Relentless Off Road Fabrication. They are local here in Reno. They are currently making me a custom rear bumper for my JT which has a swing out tire carrier AND a protected box for a rear winch. View attachment 386824
I know a lot of people like their winch hidden. For me, I do volunteer work with 775 offroad recovery, and I literally use my winch nearly every single day. I like to have more access and visibility to my winch line so I can make sure it isn't binding and is rolled up nicely, but that's just me. In fact, I plan to relocate this Warn Zeon 10 to the rear and will be putting a Warn M8274-2 onto this front bumper, which will give me some advantages like longer line and Improved durability.

Top Bottom