WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I think the worst part is that there is supposed to be storm after storm after storm coming in for the next 2 weeks. Typically, we get snow that sticks around for about an hour or two... maybe a day or two at most. We literally have snow that's been sitting around for 2 months now.

NevadaJohnny

I think the worst part is that there is supposed to be storm after storm after storm coming in for the next 2 weeks. Typically, we get snow that sticks around for about an hour or two... maybe a day or two at most. We literally have snow that's been sitting around for 2 months now.
At least the skiers and snowboarders will be happy lol. I think we're supposed to get some down here too.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Call me crazy but I like it. One thing I have grown to hate about the west lately is lack of weather. This year has been awesome in my opinion.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Call me crazy but I like it. One thing I have grown to hate about the west lately is lack of weather. This year has been awesome in my opinion.
Back when we lived in SoCal, I felt like that all the time. Here, we have 4 season, snow in the winter, monsoons in the summer and it's fun. I'm just not used to having so much snow and it sticking around for so long. 🤪

benatc1

Hooked
I tend to agree with you, this winter sucks though, Been cold as shit and snow on the ground at my house since early December. I definitely do miss the rain out here though compared to back home, shit we’ll go 3 months without a drop in the summer and that gets old too.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I tend to agree with you, this winter sucks though, Been cold as shit and snow on the ground at my house since early December. I definitely do miss the rain out here though compared to back home, shit we’ll go 3 months without a drop in the summer and that gets old too.
LOL - all I'm saying is that I have shit I want to get done and the cold hasn't been making it fun. 😁

As far as summers go, there have been plenty where it's rained like a son of a bitch. Monsoon after monsoon and with crazy wind and hail. Haven't seen it in a while but with a winter like this, who knows what we'll get this year 🤪

benatc1

Hooked
LOL - all I'm saying is that I have shit I want to get done and the cold hasn't been making it fun. 😁

As far as summers go, there have been plenty where it's rained like a son of a bitch. Monsoon after monsoon and with crazy wind and hail. Haven't seen it in a while but with a winter like this, who knows what we'll get this year 🤪
I have a ton I want to do and I can’t even get to my side yard/concrete pad because it never gets sun and there is like 8 inches of ice lol. I’m sure you’re eager you get back out to the Ranch. All I really hope for this summer is for it to be light on the smoke! I was in Carson earlier today and that wind was insane over by the hospital.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I have a ton I want to do and I can’t even get to my side yard/concrete pad because it never gets sun and there is like 8 inches of ice lol. I’m sure you’re eager you get back out to the Ranch. All I really hope for this summer is for it to be light on the smoke! I was in Carson earlier today and that wind was insane over by the hospital.
Oh yeah, the ICE!! That's been a real pain. And yes, dying to get back out to the ranch and YES, hoping California won't send us too much of their smoke this year. (y)

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Back when we lived in SoCal, I felt like that all the time. Here, we have 4 season, snow in the winter, monsoons in the summer and it's fun. I'm just not used to having so much snow and it sticking around for so long. 🤪
Honestly, this is what I remember Northern Nevada being like when I was growing up and I miss it. We used to drive our quads around on city streets in the snow quite often, and the base was a lot deeper, lower in elevation on Slide/Rose.

The population increase definitely increased the valley inversion, and the typical snow elevation levels have progressively increased over the last 40 years. When my 88 year old dad was a kid in Reno, they could ice skate on parts of the Truckee River.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Honestly, this is what I remember Northern Nevada being like when I was growing up and I miss it. We used to drive our quads around on city streets in the snow quite often, and the base was a lot deeper, lower in elevation on Slide/Rose.

The population increase definitely increased the valley inversion, and the typical snow elevation levels have progressively increased over the last 40 years. When my 88 year old dad was a kid in Reno, they could ice skate on parts of the Truckee River.
Well, seems like what you remember is back or at least, this winter anyway. It's been fun but I still think I'm ready for some warmer weather 😁

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Time to get working on this thing. Thank goodness it's a balmy 26°F out (y)

20230222114117-d765f04a.jpg

Top Bottom