WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Is this kind of snowfall normal for your area?
Yup, I would say so. However, more times than not, it's all gone by the end of the day. There are some years, like this one is shaping up to be where it'll stick around for a while.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So, Ripley and I decided to brave the bitter wind and take a look around. Well, okay, I braved the wind and she had a blast in it. Looks like we got about a foot of snow so far. Unlike most of the storms we get, wet and heavy, this one was super dry and feels more like what you'd see in Utah. In places where the wind was moving things around, the drifts we have in our back yard are at least 3 feet deep.

IMG_8144.JPG

Here's a shot of what was on top of our trailer which, is somewhat sheltered from the wind.
IMG_8139.JPG

Ripley literally not feeling the cold at all šŸ¤Ŗ
IMG_8141.JPG

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Once in 100 years they said... we would never see snow like that again they said... Of course, that was way back during the winter of 2016/2017. And for a while, it seemed like they might be right. Well, here's me digging out knee deep snow today...

IMG_1580.JPG

Not that snow is remarkable for us to see but for there to be this much and still be sticking around? Yeah, this isn't normal. In fact, I'm pretty sure the area has seen "record breaking" snow fall this winter.

CalSgt

Hooked
Once in 100 years they said... we would never see snow like that again they said... Of course, that was way back during the winter of 2016/2017. And for a while, it seemed like they might be right. Well, here's me digging out knee deep snow today...

View attachment 370251

Not that snow is remarkable for us to see but for there to be this much and still be sticking around? Yeah, this isn't normal. In fact, I'm pretty sure the area has seen "record breaking" snow fall this winter.
LOL... You don't get to count the spots where it blows and drifts knee deep Eddie.

But seriously how much did you guys get over there? I would guess we got just under a foot in Susanville from that last storm.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL... You don't get to count the spots where it blows and drifts knee deep Eddie.

But seriously how much did you guys get over there? I would guess we got just under a foot in Susanville from that last storm.
LOL - honestly, we probably got about 6 inches before Christmas, most of which melted and then we got easily a foot... maybe a bit more over the last couple of days. šŸ˜

Brute

Hooked
It has been pretty windy last couple days in Las Vegasā€¦Iā€™m watching the suspended lights over the dining room table swing on the 36 floorā€¦

Top Bottom