WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Love the idea Eddie and Cindy yall keep it up. The pics look out of this world can't wait to see more :thumb:

Subscribed :yup:

Irish JK

Caught the Bug

getoverit

Subscribed! Great idea! While I do have FB, I rarely if ever post there and use it to keep up with family so am looking forward to this...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Dang, I've been wanting to pick up one of these things for a while now but haven't bitten the bullet. I hope to hear good things :thumb:

Yeah, we've been wanting one since it came out a couple of years back but was still on the Spot plan and then just got busy and put it off. We were in our local Sportsman Warehouse yesterday and they just so happened to have one in stock and so we bought it. So far, I really like it and love that you can suspend the service for times that you're not using. The app to link you to your phone makes it super easy to write texts too. The only thing that's a bummer is that for social media, you can only post on Facebook and Twitter. But really, I just wanted to have this for those times when we really need it.

Homestead

Facebook sucks in a lot of ways and to be honest I avoided it for years. If you set it up properly, install an app called Facebook Purity and set your privacy settings right, Facebook is actually a dream.

The app Facebook Purity allows you do deselect all the crap you don't want like ads, invites, games, pretty much everything.

Mine is setup to show me EXACTLY what I want to see and nothing else. Set your privacy up to block just about anything from people to comments to whatever and you are good to go. I hardly ever post, mostly "gather" information from my interests and extremely limit my "friends" to avoid all the hassle.

Another way of Wayalife doing Facebook is by a closed invite only group format. Controls the pinheads and only allows the chosen to be in the group. You can ask to join but it would be up to Eddie to let you in.

I am over 50 now and didn't want the twitter, Instagram stuff to deal with so I went the Facebook way and I actually enjoy it.

Jeff

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Spent some time washing Moby today and doing some routine maintenance and noticed this...
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426729161.801903.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426729180.719768.jpg

Looks like the new wheels and tires are gonna have to take a back seat for a bit longer :(

Looks like the rear track bar is rubbing on the gas tank skid. Wonder how that happened. Must have been when you were getting groceries the other day.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Yeah, we've been wanting one since it came out a couple of years back but was still on the Spot plan and then just got busy and put it off. We were in our local Sportsman Warehouse yesterday and they just so happened to have one in stock and so we bought it. So far, I really like it and love that you can suspend the service for times that you're not using. The app to link you to your phone makes it super easy to write texts too. The only thing that's a bummer is that for social media, you can only post on Facebook and Twitter. But really, I just wanted to have this for those times when we really need it.

So is this one a one time fee and pay per call/text or is it still a monthly plan? I've been holding off because I don't want a monthly plan for something I wouldn't need often.

Top Bottom