WAYALIFE Jeeps & Specs

Holy hell, that was a good laugh :LOL:

All jokes aside, I suppose all our Jeeps are for sale for the right price but it'd have to be quite the price for me to sell Jane.
Like nutty as a fruitcake! Regardless of technical factors or monetary value, Jane is perhaps most valuable out of your collection. It is really not replaceable. It was carefully restored from original elements piece by piece.

Oh, and watching videos about Jane's restoration was a major factor for me deciding to buy another Jeep!

duktrx

CALAMITY JANE : 1974 Jeep CJ5 Renegade – Jetset Blue Metallic​

20180820105044-09e2d5a9.jpg

When I think about Jeeps, an image of an old CJ is typically what comes to mind and if there’s been one Jeep that Cindy and I have owned and wished we had never sold, it’d be our old 1981 Jeep CJ7. While getting another CJ has always been on our old iron wish list, we had never really looked for one in earnest and when we came across this 1974 CJ5 Renegade up in Truckee, CA, we knew we had to buy it. Although it is an intermediate CJ and might be a bit harder to find parts for, it was pretty much bone stock and came complete with a 305 V8 under the hood, original Renegade factory aluminum wheels and Jeep/WARN 8074 winch! Needless to say, on August 16, 2016, we brought her home with us and named her, Calamity Jane.

Specs
AMC 304 V8 Engine
T-15 3-Speed Manual Transmission
Dana 20 Transfer Case
Dana 30 Front Axle w/WARN Locking Hubs
Dana 44 Rear Axle
31×10.50 BFG A/T Tires
Factory Renegade Aluminum Wheels
Holley Truck Avenger 470 Carburetor
Edelbrock Air Cleaner
MSD Distributor
Dynomax Exhaust System
Rancho 2″ Lift
Rancho RS5000 Shocks
Rancho Steering Stabilizer
Bestop Soft Top w/2-Piece Soft Doors
Factory WARN 8074 Winch
Raptor Bed Liner

I worked with a guy who had a Jeep that was identical to Jane; he bought it off the showroom floor right after he graduated from high school in 1974. It is his fault that I fell in love with Jeeps; I ran into him at a football game right after I bought my JK; he still had his CJ. I told him, when he is ready to sell, I will buy it.

DaJudge

All of your Jeeps are awesome but I love that J2000. Every time I see it in a pic or video I want to get myself one.

LVE33

BANDIT : 2023 Jeep JT Gladiator Rubicon - Bright White/Black Grill & Top​

20231222091518-84c9ae8b.jpg

Cindy and I couldn't resist the crazy great 15% Off MSRP end of the year discount that Jeep was offering on 2023 Jeep JT Gladiators and so, we just had to bring this white with black grill and hard top Rubicon home. Unfortunately, we did have to trade in Pippi to make it happen but for what we do and need on a daily basis, a truck just made way more sense for us to have. I should note, this is the first Jeep we've bought off a dealership lot in a long time, this as opposed to just ordering one through Peterson's in Idaho, and finding an honest one wasn't exactly easy. Fortunately, Lithia in Reno turned out to be legit and that's where we bought this one from.

Original Factory Specs
• 3.6L V6 24V VVT Engine
• ZF-Based 850RE 8-Speed Automatic Transmission
• Bright White Clear Coat w/Black Grill
• Black Hard Top
• Color Matched Fenders
• LED Lighting
• Premium Leather Seats Black/Red Trim Interior
• Electronic Infotainment System
• Alpine Premium Sound System
• Cold Weather Group
• Aux Switches
• Tow Package
• 285/70R17 Falken M/T
• Bedlined Bed
I just got one too. 22% off was a clincher. Thanks for info. Got the 6.5" Diesel EVO. Got 40s and wheels. Shocks and shafts after install. Going to nurse my HD44's for awhile.

LVE33

Welcome to Wayalife. Got pics of it on 40s?
Not yet. So busy. I have an '09 JK Sport on 37"s with a 30 up front and aussie locker and a lid 44 rear and never broke anything. 😆👍 friends amazed. I even went over "aROCKalyps" north of Las Vegas. Sadly, I'm selling her with her 26k miles of unreal offroading. Sand Hollow is 2.5hrs. Overton trails 1hr and local Rocky Gap Road in Red Rock Canyon Las Vegas is where all those miles were laid.

Attachments

• IMG_20170118_071510.jpg
    IMG_20170118_071510.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 13
Not yet. So busy. I have an '09 JK Sport on 37"s with a 30 up front and aussie locker and a lid 44 rear and never broke anything. 😆👍 friends amazed. I even went over "aROCKalyps" north of Las Vegas. Sadly, I'm selling her with her 26k miles of unreal offroading. Sand Hollow is 2.5hrs. Overton trails 1hr and local Rocky Gap Road in Red Rock Canyon Las Vegas is where all those miles were laid.
What a total waste of a nice Jeep!

Top Bottom