Waving hi...Again

Chris1015

Helloooo again everyone

Would like to say hi after I've been absent for many months due to various reasons but finally logged on to the site by computer for the first time and not my phone. Had the JL app forever and was never able to login. Unsure why that was/is. Glad I saw some familiar usernames on here still.

Went solo to Badlands in Attica, IN last week with the half doors on with some good weather. Had a good day there but no pics on the computer. In the coming months I'll be heading to some parks in Missouri. SMORR and Flat Nasty. Not sure of the times yet but will definitely post up times and would hope some or plenty can make the trip.

Looking forward to being back on and seeing what everyone is up to these days. Hope everyone is staying healthy and making the best of the current situation going on.

Stay safe and see ya around the forum:standing wave:,

Chris

wjtstudios

Hooked
Helloooo again everyone

Would like to say hi after I've been absent for many months due to various reasons but finally logged on to the site by computer for the first time and not my phone. Had the JL app forever and was never able to login. Unsure why that was/is. Glad I saw some familiar usernames on here still.

Went solo to Badlands in Attica, IN last week with the half doors on with some good weather. Had a good day there but no pics on the computer. In the coming months I'll be heading to some parks in Missouri. SMORR and Flat Nasty. Not sure of the times yet but will definitely post up times and would hope some or plenty can make the trip.

Looking forward to being back on and seeing what everyone is up to these days. Hope everyone is staying healthy and making the best of the current situation going on.

Stay safe and see ya around the forum:standing wave:,

Chris

Welcome back! Glad to see you’re still out on the trail

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Chris1015

Hey, Bill! Thanks again for those rubicon rails. My friend really appreciated them. Maybe one of those Drummond Island runs can be set up when normalcy returns to society!

wjtstudios

Hooked
Hey, Bill! Thanks again for those rubicon rails. My friend really appreciated them. Maybe one of those Drummond Island runs can be set up when normalcy returns to society!

Probably not heading up there this year, but the plan as of now is the whole crew is heading to Moab and Colorado in August this year.

Glad he put them to use!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Chris1015

Hey Chris!

Nice to hear from everybody. Hopefully if it isn't filled up, I'd like to take that trip out to CO and UT.

Top Bottom