Wave from Oregon Coast

WildBlue

Cheers to All,
Retired 5 years ago and decided to celebrate by becoming a first time Jeep Owner with a new 2018 JLUR. Its been a fun 5 years. Wish I would have started sooner in life. Wanted to join this forum as I have benefited, learned & applied many things from Eddie's YouTube channel which I have appreciated. I added a project jeep to the garage a couple years ago as well, a 2003 TJ, that has been a enjoyable meck-a-neckin' learning experience. Most of my DIY knowledge working on the jeeps has come directly from other forum members sharing. I've sincerely tried to avoid the dealership for any maintenance, mods or repairs and just learn how to "Do it in the Backyard" The Jeep Community... some of the best company to be had.... Cheers again.. WildBlue

image0 (1).jpeg
2018 JL Rubicon - 3.6L , AEV Pintlers w/ Mickey Thompson Baja Boss 35x12.5 R1`7 No Lift.

image1.jpeg
2003 TJ Freedom Edition - 4.0L, Jeep Canyon rims w/ 31x10.5 R15 BFG KO2s, 1.5" Spring Lift

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations on being retired and awesome Jeeps! So glad to hear you've found our videos and this forum to be helpful and it's great to have you here :)

Cheers to All,
Retired 5 years ago and decided to celebrate by becoming a first time Jeep Owner with a new 2018 JLUR. Its been a fun 5 years. Wish I would have started sooner in life. Wanted to join this forum as I have benefited, learned & applied many things from Eddie's YouTube channel which I have appreciated. I added a project jeep to the garage a couple years ago as well, a 2003 TJ, that has been a enjoyable meck-a-neckin' learning experience. Most of my DIY knowledge working on the jeeps has come directly from other forum members sharing. I've sincerely tried to avoid the dealership for any maintenance, mods or repairs and just learn how to "Do it in the Backyard" The Jeep Community... some of the best company to be had.... Cheers again.. WildBlue

View attachment 384122
2018 JL Rubicon - 3.6L , AEV Pintlers w/ Mickey Thompson Baja Boss 35x12.5 R1`7 No Lift.

View attachment 384121
2003 TJ Freedom Edition - 4.0L, Jeep Canyon rims w/ 31x10.5 R15 BFG KO2s, 1.5" Spring Lift
Love both jeeps, especially the TJ.

Welcome from New Mexico (and Texas and Arizona)!

DZRTJP

Welcome from Arizona 👋

Great Jeep's 😁. I've got brother's who now live on the Oregon coast, haven't been up to visit them or the trails yet.

WildBlue

Welcome from Arizona 👋

Great Jeep's 😁. I've got brother's who now live on the Oregon coast, haven't been up to visit them or the trails yet.
You need to put it on the calendar and come up. February is a great time for the dunes to avoid the summer chaos.

PAIN

Welcome from Arizona. That looks like a great way to start and enjoy your retirement. Congratulations 👏

Top Bottom