Watcha cookin'?

Tackerdown

Banned
View attachment 18501

I made my brother dinner tonight in return for helping me today. Ribeye with grilled mushrooms, garlic spinach, and baked fingerling potatoes with rosemary.

Damn if you ever need help just give me a call. That looks good and with a little milk stout that would be perfect.

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

LoPo

Caught the Bug
My wife wanted breakfast for dinner tonight.... so I made eggs, sweet potato nuggets, bacon....and these Paleo Pancakes...tasty.
1362624487564.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

aldaman

Made some Steak and Shrimp wrapped in Bacon :D

94d7680a23d588dae033c9c45dec464a_zps2c8d0def.jpg

537495b181e009e6c59bce4bad64bad9_zps12348d64.jpg

LoPo

Caught the Bug
How did they come out/taste?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Actually really good.

I will say there are several recipes out there. I couldn't find any Almond Flour at my local grocery store, so I used a recipe that didn't call for it. i suspect the texture of the Almond Flour recipes will be a bit more appealing. My wife is pretty picky when it comes to new things and she liked these a lot.

Last edited:

orngcrushrgrl

Actually really good.

I will say there are several recipes out there. I couldn't find any Almond Flour at my local grocery store, so I used a recipe that didn't call for it. i suspect the texture of the Almond Flour recipes will be a bit more appealing. My wife is pretty picky when it comes to new things and she liked these a lot.

I would try a whole foods or a sprouts type of place if you have one of those. They usually have the almond flour in the bulk section

Skid_Kid

Actually really good.

We are well stocked on almond and coconut flour. But yes Henry's, Sprout or Fresh and Easy stock them out here in Ca.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

LoPo

Caught the Bug
Yeah I was going to try Trader Joe's and Whole Foods, I just need to get down to that side of town. :D

Thx for the confirm.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Yeah I was going to try Trader Joe's and Whole Foods, I just need to get down to that side of town. :D

Thx for the confirm.

I think Raley's has that kind of stuff. At least they do at the one by my house. :thumb:

Top Bottom