Watcha cookin'?

Ddays

Hooked
One of my Mom's greatest contributions to mankind (besides me) is her bleu cheese dressing/dip. She won a couple awards with it back in the day. Even folks that don't like bleu cheese will eat this stuff. I don't make it very often because there's not anything in here that's good for you, and I can eat damn near the whole fucking bowl by myself. But it's awesome for the holidays. bleu cheese dip.jpg

dip.jpg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
One of my Mom's greatest contributions to mankind (besides me) is her bleu cheese dressing/dip. She won a couple awards with it back in the day. Even folks that don't like bleu cheese will eat this stuff. I don't make it very often because there's not anything in here that's good for you, and I can eat damn near the whole fucking bowl by myself. But it's awesome for the holidays. View attachment 370008

View attachment 370007
I’ll have to try it. Pretty similar to the one we make but different amounts and a few different ingredients. I’m a big blue cheese fan. And I like that it doesn’t have buttermilk.

Andy5160

Hooked
One of my Mom's greatest contributions to mankind (besides me) is her bleu cheese dressing/dip. She won a couple awards with it back in the day. Even folks that don't like bleu cheese will eat this stuff. I don't make it very often because there's not anything in here that's good for you, and I can eat damn near the whole fucking bowl by myself. But it's awesome for the holidays. View attachment 370008

View attachment 370007
Next time I make Buffalo wings for the kids this is the dip I’ll be making.
ty Jerry

Top Bottom