WANTED: 2-Door JK Rubicon Rocker Guards

I'm actually a fan of the clean, factory look of the OE rails. Building up a Sport. Anyone happen to have a set?

Preferably in SoCal for pickup and willing to pay for shipping. Thanks in advance.

desertrunner

I have a set I just listed here on facebook so far no takers. I imagine shipping from North Dakota to Socal won't be cheap but.... Not impossible I guess. Some rock rash on 1 other than that basically look new. Have all the hardware. I did shorten them about 3" on the rear to clear my 37s but sealed them back up with RTV and original end caps. 20210423_210856.jpg 20210423_210909.jpg

I have a set I just listed here on facebook so far no takers. I imagine shipping from North Dakota to Socal won't be cheap but.... Not impossible I guess. Some rock rash on 1 other than that basically look new. Have all the hardware. I did shorten them about 3" on the rear to clear my 37s but sealed them back up with RTV and original end caps. View attachment 362613 View attachment 362614

Thanks for posting yours up! I'm gonna hold out a little longer to see if I can score a set somewhat locally. I'll keep yours saved (y)

benatc1

Hooked
I'm 99% sure you can get 4 door ones, cut them and reuse the end caps. Bolts line up the same except you just remove the end that would go under the rear door. I'm pretty sure that is what I did on my 2012 jk all those years ago. Maybe someone can help confirm as I just can't seem to remember correctly

I'm 99% sure you can get 4 door ones, cut them and reuse the end caps. Bolts line up the same except you just remove the end that would go under the rear door. I'm pretty sure that is what I did on my 2012 jk all those years ago. Maybe someone can help confirm as I just can't seem to remember correctly
Indeed you can! Can't even find a 4 door set though 😂

FFPulley77

Hooked
I got mine off CL. Some dude thought they were side steps and sold them to me for either $50 or $75. I’d check there.
Also, your local off-road shop. There a couple sets of 4 doors laying on the ground at my local shop, but I’m in Texas so I don’t think that’ll do you any good.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
There has been a few sets by me in eastern PA. Mainly 4 door but seen a couple 2 door ones

desertrunner

still looking for a set? mine are still in the garage and im driving to California in august (rubicon trail). My dad lives in Sacramento area but we also have family down in Lancaster I'm sure he could take them down there at some point.

still looking for a set? mine are still in the garage and im driving to California in august (rubicon trail). My dad lives in Sacramento area but we also have family down in Lancaster I'm sure he could take them down there at some point.
No but thank you my friend! I actually picked up a new set of Rubi Rails back in March

Top Bottom