VIDEO : Who Knew it would be Such an Epic Winter

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
During the first week of November, we took Pippi, our stock Jeep Wrangler JL 2-Door Sport out to our ranch and to see what it looked like blanketed with the first real snow of the year. Of course, that was over 4 months ago and every trip we made since, including ones with our Gladiator and Moby, the snow just kept coming on down. Who knew this winter would turn out to be so epic! Anyway, this is a short video that highlights some of what we got to see and the fun we had as well.

#jeep #wayalife #snowwheeling #snow #winter #wranglerjl #jlwrangler #jeepjl #jljeep #jeepgladiator #gladiatorjt #jtgladiator #gladiatorjeep #wranglerjk #jkwrangler #snowmageddon #snowpocalipse #zerotopaz

Strainger

Caught the Bug
Wow! Just Wow! Where is all that snow going to go when the sun finally comes out? There is going to be some new ravines to explore.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wow! Just Wow! Where is all that snow going to go when the sun finally comes out? There is going to be some new ravines to explore.
LOL - Actually, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if we have a new ravine or two after all the flooding that's been going on.

jeeeep

Hooked
that looks awesome for a few days of fun... then its got to go :D

Ripley having a good time, my dog would also love to see that much snow, what little we had here she didn't want to come in lol

melt off/ravines make for the best way to identify where to culvert or gravel and where not to build (y)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
that looks awesome for a few days of fun... then its got to go :D

Ripley having a good time, my dog would also love to see that much snow, what little we had here she didn't want to come in lol

melt off/ravines make for the best way to identify where to culvert or gravel and where not to build (y)
LOL - not gonna lie, I’d be happy to see some warmer weather up there.

also, good call n not building where the melt off/ravines form

AZVAJKU

Hooked
Cool video! Great seeing the different Jeeps in the snow as well as how different the ranch looks with a layer of Global Warming. Of course the best part was Ripley!

I am not sure who enjoyed playing in the snow more, Eddie or Ripley! 🤣😂

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Cool video! Great seeing the different Jeeps in the snow as well as how different the ranch looks with a layer of Global Warming. Of course the best part was Ripley!

I am not sure who enjoyed playing in the snow more, Eddie or Ripley! 🤣😂
LOL - too funny but I think Ripley was having way more fun than me. Couldn't get her back in the Jeep.

And yes, the global warming has been off the charts!! How will we ever survive 🤪

Best way to describe that landscape is most definitely EPIC! Looks like good views and good fun, seriously insane you can call it your own! Or sorry, Ripley's clearly 🤪

You should see the snow on my side of the mountain. It’s absolutely insane and we haven’t seen snow like this in 20 years. I flew to Mexico yesterday because of it. NorCal is crazy right now!!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Stunning! What a Beautiful Area....Great Shots!
Thank you :cool:
Best way to describe that landscape is most definitely EPIC! Looks like good views and good fun, seriously insane you can call it your own! Or sorry, Ripley's clearly 🤪
LOL - oh yeah, this is definitely her place and glad you liked seeing it 😁
You should see the snow on my side of the mountain. It’s absolutely insane and we haven’t seen snow like this in 20 years. I flew to Mexico yesterday because of it. NorCal is crazy right now!!!
Oh man, I can only imagine. And, good for you for having a place to get away from it all (y)

Top Bottom