VIDEO : Water Crossing, Repair Kit and an ACCUAIR GIVEAWAY - OH MY!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Three things that a lot of you have been asking for regarding the ACCUAIR air suspension system is a video on water crossings, a means to fix it should a failure occur AND maybe most importantly, a chance to WIN one for your Jeep JT Gladiator, JL Wrangler or even JK Wrangler. Needless to say, that's what you'll get to see now and we wish you the best of luck!

The Official ACCUAIR GIVEAWAY Thread can be found here:

#jeep #airsuspension #accuair #wayalife #jeepgladiator #jtgladiator #gladiatorjt #jeepjt #jtjeep #gladiatortruck #jeeptruck #jeepwrangler #jlwrangler #wranglerjl #jeepjl #jljeep #offroad #watercrossing #repairkit #giveaway

jeeeep

Hooked
The more I see this put to the test the more impressed I am with how durable and overall functional it is.

I like the long arm on the JLU but I'm learning what I'll need to replace coils for a lower stance and softer empty Jeep ride for better daily use.

Accuair checks all the boxes for what I need. (y)

tOSU

Asked how it would do in the water last week and this week there’s a video. Y’all are great and I will definitely be getting this suspension system now. Thank you and keep up the great work.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The more I see this put to the test the more impressed I am with how durable and overall functional it is.

I like the long arm on the JLU but I'm learning what I'll need to replace coils for a lower stance and softer empty Jeep ride for better daily use.

Accuair checks all the boxes for what I need. (y)
Not gonna lie, I'm 100% a coilover kind of guy but this ACCUAIR system is really giving me a double take. As hard as we try to make it fail or disappoint us, it just hasn't. LOL

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Asked how it would do in the water last week and this week there’s a video. Y’all are great and I will definitely be getting this suspension system now. Thank you and keep up the great work.
Happy to hear we were able to post up a video that met what you were looking for. :)

jamesrw30

I 100% opt in on this. Post made. This system has been my dream from the first video I saw. Eddie thank you for all the videos and the chance to win. This would be the perfect system for me and the fam. Fingers and toes crossed on this.

benatc1

Hooked
Another cool video, Alex and I were really digging the scenery. Another great example of how this suspensions handle anything “routine” and so much more. Thanks for sharing!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I 100% opt in on this. Post made. This system has been my dream from the first video I saw. Eddie thank you for all the videos and the chance to win. This would be the perfect system for me and the fam. Fingers and toes crossed on this.
Awesome! I wish you the best of luck (y)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For all the rain they got down there lately those crossings didn’t look that deep.

Also, to your train comment, that’s what she said.
LOL - and yes, the water was lower than I was hoping for. I almost think it gets deeper from snow melt from the mountains than rain in the desert.
Another great video.
Dang, I miss living out in the desert something fierce!
Thank you and yes, the desert is a place to love. 😎
Great Video!
Thank you :)
Awesome video! This lift kit is pretty nice! Still not for me but good luck to whoever wins it.
Glad you enjoyed it :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Out of curiosity, what is the ride height for a JKU is it the same as JL or JT?
It's is my understanding that it's same as the JL.
Another cool video, Alex and I were really digging the scenery. Another great example of how this suspensions handle anything “routine” and so much more. Thanks for sharing!
Glad you enjoyed it and yes, the scenery out there is outstanding. We'll have to drag you and the family out there someday 👍

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
It’s awesome they offer a repair kit now as well! The lines seem like the main brittle/failure point to this system. Everything else seems stout

Top Bottom