VIDEO : Starting a New Year of Wheeling Right - 2022 WAYALIFE Kick Off Run

He didn't show it on the video but there were bypasses for just about everything tough we encountered. I think you would have been fine.
The obstacle looked really hard. A requirement for 35's appeared at almost the last moment. Jeeps with 35s struggled really bad. I did not see any 2-doors and wonder how short Jeeps would handle an obstacle which seems optimized for a JKU/JLU. The bypass would have been for me. 🙄

rubiDave

Nice video, I wish I could have made it. It looked pretty intense for a New Years run. A lot of folks got to use their winches and recovery points. I hope the carnage isn't an omen for the rest of the year.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
He didn't show it on the video but there were bypasses for just about everything tough we encountered. I think you would have been fine.
The obstacle looked really hard. A requirement for 35's appeared at almost the last moment. Jeeps with 35s struggled really bad. I did not see any 2-doors and wonder how short Jeeps would handle an obstacle which seems optimized for a JKU/JLU. The bypass would have been for me. 🙄
Correct, we didn't show it but there were bypasses on this trip :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nice video, I wish I could have made it. It looked pretty intense for a New Years run. A lot of folks got to use their winches and recovery points. I hope the carnage isn't an omen for the rest of the year.
LOL - It was all good and everyone had a great time. Hope you can join us out on the trail again soon.

kodiakcassells

There really is no better way to kick off a new year of wheeling than to do it in a Jeep, out on the trail and of course, with all of your friends. Certainly, that's what Cindy and I have been doing on the first weekend of every January and for well over 20 years now. As always, the Mojave Desert is where we like to go for this and for 2022, we decided to play out in the hills of Bullhead, Arizona. Starting from Off Road Evolution, the shop side of EVO Manufacturing, we headed east, played on obstacles like Blind Man's Bluff, stopped for lunch in the historic town of Oatman, descended into the depths of the Tyro Mine and then finished up our day crossing over the Black Mountains at night.

A BIG THANKS goes out to our good friend Mel and Harley Wade from EVO for allowing us to meet at their shop, leading us on some amazing trails and for helping to make this day as epic as it was.

#jeep #wrangler #jeepwrangler #jlwrangler #wranglerjl #jljeep #jeepjl #gladiator #jeepgladiator #gladiatortruck #jeepjt #jtjeep #jeepgladiator #wayalife #evomfg #evomanufacturing #offroadevolution #motech #discipleoffroad #motech #nittotire #nitto #arizona #mojavedesert #oatman #deserttrails #overlanding #rockcrawling
Yeah I saw you guys going up to the to the mine I was coming down when y’all came through lol. I was parked off to the side checking out another mine I was in the blue JT Rubicon. That mine is pretty cool.

Top Bottom