VIDEO : Rescuing the Escape Pod

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
With winter working overtime this year, it's been a bit of a challenge for Cindy and I to get out and film new content. However, we still have lots of footage of things we did over the summer and thought you might be interested in seeing some of them. Needless to say, in this short video, you'll get to see us rescuing what we've come to call, the Escape Pod. Essentially, a small grain silo out on our ranch and one that's been lying on its side for years. And, thanks to Moby and his WARN winch, we were finally able to get it back on its feet again. Oh how we dream of warmer days! 🤪

#jeep #wayalife #zerotopaz #warn

jeeeep

Hooked
that pod is cool. I need one; even if it's just to make the neighbors go WTF?? lol

I bet you're ready for the snow to melt! I won' tell you about the beautiful 77 degree almost no humidity cool day we had here.

But, nowhere to go 😖

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
that pod is cool. I need one; even if it's just to make the neighbors go WTF?? lol

I bet you're ready for the snow to melt! I won' tell you about the beautiful 77 degree almost no humidity cool day we had here.

But, nowhere to go 😖
LOL - I really could use just a little nicer weather, just for a day or two at least.

Sorry to hear you have nowhere to go.

With winter working overtime this year, it's been a bit of a challenge for Cindy and I to get out and film new content. However, we still have lots of footage of things we did over the summer and thought you might be interested in seeing some of them. Needless to say, in this short video, you'll get to see us rescuing what we've come to call, the Escape Pod. Essentially, a small grain silo out on our ranch and one that's been lying on its side for years. And, thanks to Moby and his WARN winch, we were finally able to get it back on its feet again. Oh how we dream of warmer days! 🤪

#jeep #wayalife #zerotopaz #warn

Clean rigging, sir!

There’s always that moment in every flip when you get to the tipping point and you’ve really got to be gentle with it.

7E0AAC9B-8CE9-47ED-AE00-F1F25D798222.jpeg

Such a cool place you guys have out there…

Attachments

• D21FC523-4D90-4AAC-8CFA-5EBEECB41ACE.jpeg
    D21FC523-4D90-4AAC-8CFA-5EBEECB41ACE.jpeg
    412.7 KB · Views: 0
Finally had a chance to watch this quick video! Perfect name lol. I remember saying it looked like C-3P0 and R2-D2's escape pod from the original Star Wars the first time you posted it up. Very fitting 👍

Top Bottom