VIDEO : JKX 2020 - Axle Alley Florence Junction / PART 3

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Our 3rd Day on the Nitto Dirt Experience presented by KMC Wheels would lead us out of New Mexico and take us into Arizona. After buying firewood and other well needed supplies, we made our way out to and area known as Florence Junction, one of our favorite places to wheel in the state! After setting up camp, Mel took us out on an easy sunset run to explore some of the canyons and mines in the area but of course, what we ended up doing was taking on the crazy big rocks and ledges out on trails like Axle Alley. For those of you who've never wheeled out there, your winch is your friend and I think it's safe to say that everyone put theirs to the test. Fortunately, everyone had a WARN! We hope you enjoy watching the awesome adventure we had that went well into the night.

For the first time in almost 20 years, Cindy and I did not get to spend the first week of November in Las Vegas, Nevada, like we always do and to cover all the cool new parts, accessories, wheels and tires being made for the Jeep JL Wrangler and JT Gladiator. I am of course talking about the world famous SEMA Show and just like everything else in this crazy dumpster fire of a year, the show got cancelled. Fortunately, not all was lost and all thanks to Nitto as they decided to hold their 10th Annual JK-Experience on that week instead. And, as luck would have it, we were invited to join in on the fun! Presented by KMC Wheels, this awesome adventure would start in Las Cruces, New Mexico and take us all the way to Barstow, California almost 800 miles to the west and loosely following the original route of the very first JK-Experience.

This video was independently filmed, edited and produced by Cindy and Eddie Oh of WAYALIFE. The opinions and actions of the individuals featured are in no way affiliated with or attributable to Nitto Tire, KMC Wheels or any of the sponsors such as EVO Manufacturing, Off Road Evolution, PSC Performance Steering, Synergy, WARN, King Shocks, Currie, Dana Spicer, Cover King, Dave's Smokin BBQ, Pelican or Jeep.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
20201129093904-66ac708e-me.jpg

EPIC good times with good friends :thumb:

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Brutal trail. I ran it in my old ‘08 JKU back in 2013. Good times. Florence Junction trails are awesome fun.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Bear_JT

Hooked
That was a great video! Cindy handled those two line breaks really well.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Brutal trail. I ran it in my old ‘08 JKU back in 2013. Good times. Florence Junction trails are awesome fun.

It really is and that whole area is one of our favorite places to wheel. Good times for sure.

That was a great video! Cindy handled those two line breaks really well.

LOL - Cindy is as steady as they come. Glad you enjoyed watching our video :)

That trail... Holy Shit! Awesome Footage!

Thank you and yes, it is a hell of a trail :yup:

A.J.

Awesome trail! Great video. Love the hair cut. Good times!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

FaceMaskU

That was epic! Half crazy and half brilliant? Lol. Had me rollin’ at the end. Thank you for sharing!!!! Good stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I had a big smile on my face through that entire video...so cool.

dillard09

That looked like some fun!! Looks like them Warns got a workout.
Man this world needs more Dave. That guy is epic!!

jeeeep

Hooked
that was awesome! what a trail!

guess new winch line is in order?

I should've eaten before watching, the burrito and taco made me more hungry lol

the haircut and hair piece :cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That looked like some fun!! Looks like them Warns got a workout.
Man this world needs more Dave. That guy is epic!!

LOL - you can always count on Dave to give a hell of a show :cheesy:

that was awesome! what a trail!

guess new winch line is in order?

I should've eaten before watching, the burrito and taco made me more hungry lol

the haircut and hair piece :cheesy:

Already got the new winch line. In fact, I wish I had waited until Black Friday as I heard they were offering them for 20% off :rolleyes2:

The burritos were excellent :thumb:

Damn! Those obstacles looked intense.

I'm glad the camera could capture it. Seeing it in person is unreal. :crazyeyes:

Great video, that was some serious obstacles, looks like a lot of fun though!

It was the real deal for sure. Tons of fun though :yup:

2016sierra

Codes and trans issues

I know you recently got Moby back...what was the engine code and the issue with the trans not engaging?

J&k_Overland

Just watched this with the wife and daughter the line breaks made them scream. Wow that’s a awesome trail
Great video as always Eddie & Cindy

Top Bottom