VIDEO : Jeep Gladiator Dynomax Quite Crawler Exhaust System Install

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Another great install video, looks super straight fwd too. Sound seems like a mild enhancement but not annoying. I see one in my future
Thanks and I agree. I've seen/heard what the factory exhaust sounds like without the resonator and I wasn't too impressed. I think this Dynomax kit keeps things sounding more stock and I like that.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Dynomax on the JKU and JLU, the resonator makes a big difference in drone. I initially installed the muffler eliminator on my JLU and it was too much drone for my taste.
Ordered a resonator (race bullet muffler) and installed it.
It's been a lot better on the drone and a little deeper tone.(y)
Totally agree. I've been thinking about installing this kit on our JL for that reason.

RCC

Question for you Eddie, when you trimmed your rear bed sides, did you cut them and repaint or did did you just make a super clean cut?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Question for you Eddie, when you trimmed your rear bed sides, did you cut them and repaint or did did you just make a super clean cut?
So, I already had damage to the rear end that I wanted fixed so I cut the trim and then had body work done or at least, on the passenger side. The driver side was just a clean cut, sanded the edge down and then touched it up with touch up paint.

onlyone

Hey all. I am here now to answer questions that may come up.
Thanks Matt
Do you have a kit for the diesel? Honestly, I don’t want any more sound, just a kit I can cut down like Eddie did. I’m trying to get the most amount of clearance as possible. I think if I cut out the resonator it will be too loud.

Brute

Hooked
Clean, straightforward install…tailpipe delete will negate having to open the smashed tailpipe end with a pry bar (seen that a few times).

Ripley’s agent renegotiating the contract?…

Top Bottom