VIDEO : GOLD DUST Part 1 - NITTO JKX / Bronco Canyon Shakedown Run

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Cool video and fun trail! Minus the mud.

Crazy that you ended up in Virginia city for lunch. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

fiend

Caught the Bug
Finally watched it on the big screen. Cindy’s editing is just great.

I have the impression that you selected the routes for JkX 2019. At least the first few days. True?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Ahhh, feel soo much better now. Been missing Moby, like to see a little more of the former Rubicat if possible. 29:57 for the next one.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

sipafz

Caught the Bug
I love watching these videos! Thanks for all the time and effort that it takes to produce and share them with all of us! You both literally “Rock It”!

Andy5160

Hooked
This was super cool video I enjoyed it very much. Few things I’ve noticed is that Moby definitely was killing the terrain and seems after EVO TLC even more capable rig. I 100% enjoyed history lessons they were very educational. Thank you for that. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Brute

Hooked
Another great video...thank you Eddie & Cindy. It brought back memories of wheeling Bronco with you guys last year...and drinking in that same saloon.

I can’t still believe I ran that trail with a broken track bar bracket, then drove 1200 miles back to Seattle...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Was a great video the sound of the V8 with my surround sound was awesome.
Part 2. 27min

LOL - awesome :D

A JKX! Just like the good old days. Watched it on the big screen an hour after it was posted and just like that it was over. Time flies when a great wheelin’ video is on. Cindy put part 1 up in record time and the editing was superior. Part deux will be 33:32.:thumb::thumb:and a snap!

So glad that you enjoyed the video and that you felt like it went by fast. :cool:

So excited to watch!! Thanks for doing an excellent job documenting these trips!

Thank you :)

Such an amazing video!!! I’m guessing next video is going to be 36:24 because it’s the rubicon and there is camping involved

LOL - someone is paying attention :crazyeyes:

Finally got a chance to watch it and it’s awesome guys! I’m missing being there and this video is reminding why. Great trails but more than that, great people. Can’t wait to see the rest of the series!

It really was a great trip and especially because of all the great people who were a part of it :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Man it’s just getting good too! Great to see Moby and Rubicat on the same trail again and in the same video. Glad JJ got to see the west coast and of course... glad that Harris didn’t need a Jack this time or, have to slam a beadlock into a tire. Looking forward to part 2 that should come in around the 34:33 mark.

It was actually quite satisfying to see Moby and Rubicat wheeling together again :)

Cool video and fun trail! Minus the mud.

Crazy that you ended up in Virginia city for lunch. Lol

LOL - no kidding, who knew :crazyeyes: :D

Trail was quite different this time around. There must have been some big waters that came through during the spring melt because a lot of sand came in and filled in the big hole at the waterfall and on some of the other obstacles. Still a lot of fun though.

Finally watched it on the big screen. Cindy’s editing is just great.

I have the impression that you selected the routes for JkX 2019. At least the first few days. True?

Yes and no. I had no idea of where we were going but Mel knew that I knew the area. He didn't have a chance to pre-run the trip like he normally does and so each day, he essentially asked me to lead the way on the trails he wanted to run or to take us from point A to point B on trails that I knew. :yup:

That was really cool! Moby looked great and looks like he handled quite smoothly.

Moby was killing it! He looked good. Really enjoyed part 1. Can’t wait for part 2 at 33:07 in length

Performance wise, Moby is a beast now. Not that he wasn't before but now, he just kills it. :cool:

Ahhh, feel soo much better now. Been missing Moby, like to see a little more of the former Rubicat if possible. 29:57 for the next one.

We apologize for the lack of footage we have of all the other Jeeps. Being that we were typically up front and always on the move, it was hard enough to just get the one or two Jeeps that were immediately around us.

Loved it! Going to be one of your guys best! 33:11 for part 2.

Awesome, thank you :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I love watching these videos! Thanks for all the time and effort that it takes to produce and share them with all of us! You both literally “Rock It”!

We really do appreciate. Been working hard ever since getting back to get this done. :icon_crazy:

This was super cool video I enjoyed it very much. Few things I’ve noticed is that Moby definitely was killing the terrain and seems after EVO TLC even more capable rig. I 100% enjoyed history lessons they were very educational. Thank you for that. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

So glad you enjoy the history and yes, Moby is more capable than ever before. :yup:

Another great video...thank you Eddie & Cindy. It brought back memories of wheeling Bronco with you guys last year...and drinking in that same saloon.

I can’t still believe I ran that trail with a broken track bar bracket, then drove 1200 miles back to Seattle...

LOL - that's why you're Brute :D

jorgelrod

Hooked
Video was awesome, I have to ask, will you be doing a write up on the transmission coolers? It's an interesting mod and I saw that the guys from Texas were disconnecting lines up front in the video.

Second part 35:00

Last edited:

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Part II - 34:32

Been looking forward to this video, and it didn't disappoint. The JL camera rig looks suspiciously familiar...

39441344_10156797010373680_1626137183054200832_o.jpg

A new wrap, or lack thereof?

Top Bottom