VIDEO : GOLD DUST Part 1 - NITTO JKX / Bronco Canyon Shakedown Run

dillard09

Great video once again!! So awesome that I got to see Camp Wayalife in person.
No guess on part 2 since I got my shot glass in the swag bag. 👍🏿

wjtstudios

Hooked
Damn, I’m at the cabin with limited signal and the video won’t stream. I might have to drive into town to watch it. Hey honey, you got the kids, I’ll be right back

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Exodus 4x4

Funny thing about the mud hole is that it was the driest and smallest I've see it. Back when that old Disco was stuck in it, it was crazy deep and a lot bigger all the way around. What we weren't able to show you was all the other rigs that went through it first making it harder and harder for the next guy. I think Bubba was the last to give a go but not even by choice

Ugh, I’m still mad at that hole.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So cool! Looks like a great trip and can't wait to see the next edition. Thanks for sharing all of this.

I was thinking the same thing. That and it was perfect to take the East coast guys to the desert then play in mud...haha. Glad to see the finally recovered that discovery and it's not still in there.

I don't know how they got it out of there but it's been gone for a while now. So glad to see it too.
Working on the next episode now :)

That's a good point. I forgot that discovery was stuck down there, which made it so you pretty much HAD to go around. It was always just deep standing water, and a disco, the times I've been through there before. I suppose all the other Jeeps through made it churn up and be extra nasty!

Oh yeah, it went from hardly being noticeable to being a deep soupy mess. Each rig that struggled through it churned it up and dug it down even more. :icon_crazy:

Great video once again!! So awesome that I got to see Camp Wayalife in person.
No guess on part 2 since I got my shot glass in the swag bag. 👍🏿

It was a pleasure to wheel with you :cool:

Damn, I’m at the cabin with limited signal and the video won’t stream. I might have to drive into town to watch it. Hey honey, you got the kids, I’ll be right back

:cheesy: Hope it's worth it :crazyeyes:

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
That was awesome, Eddie you and Moby made that look like a casual drive over a gravel road. Moby is a beast! Can't wait for the rest of the series [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Coop

Caught the Bug
Great video as always! Moby looks awesome! Love the the group too! Can’t wait for the next one!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Rst8rox

Just watched this on the 75” what a great job with the filming/editing. I really like/appreciate all the little facts you drop on us in all your videos! It looks like a great time was had by all! Thanks again for taking us all on your adventures through pictures & video!

Next video will be 31:20 long?

jeeeep

Hooked
I started watching this at a client's office while waiting for some items and it didn't take long that I had it up on the 75" big screen with everyone watching! lol

No one in the office is a Jeeper but everyone was amazed and impressed that a Jeep could do all that :thumb::thumb:

Watching Moby, hearing that V8 grumble and you getting the over-heating issues sorted out really has me thinking now is the time for an LS swap on my JK...back down to 30% might sell it :cheesy:

Thanks for sharing!

Part 2.... 43:25 :rock:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That was awesome, Eddie you and Moby made that look like a casual drive over a gravel road. Moby is a beast! Can't wait for the rest of the series [emoji106][emoji106]

LOL - well, when you have a Jeep built up like Moby, it can sure feel like a casual drive over a gravel road. :)

Great video as always! Moby looks awesome! Love the the group too! Can’t wait for the next one!

Thank you. This really was one of the best groups :)

Just watched this on the 75” what a great job with the filming/editing. I really like/appreciate all the little facts you drop on us in all your videos! It looks like a great time was had by all! Thanks again for taking us all on your adventures through pictures & video!

Next video will be 31:20 long?

Awesome and I'm so glad to hear guys like you aren't bored to tears with all the tid bits of history I tend to blather on about :crazyeyes:

I started watching this at a client's office while waiting for some items and it didn't take long that I had it up on the 75" big screen with everyone watching! lol

No one in the office is a Jeeper but everyone was amazed and impressed that a Jeep could do all that :thumb::thumb:

Watching Moby, hearing that V8 grumble and you getting the over-heating issues sorted out really has me thinking now is the time for an LS swap on my JK...back down to 30% might sell it :cheesy:

Thanks for sharing!

Part 2.... 43:25 :rock:

LOL - that's awesome to hear. Glad you and everyone at the office enjoyed the video :)

Edwrds

Caught the Bug
Was a great video the sound of the V8 with my surround sound was awesome.
Part 2. 27min

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
A JKX! Just like the good old days. Watched it on the big screen an hour after it was posted and just like that it was over. Time flies when a great wheelin’ video is on. Cindy put part 1 up in record time and the editing was superior. Part deux will be 33:32.:thumb::thumb:and a snap!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Such an amazing video!!! I’m guessing next video is going to be 36:24 because it’s the rubicon and there is camping involved

Exodus 4x4

Finally got a chance to watch it and it’s awesome guys! I’m missing being there and this video is reminding why. Great trails but more than that, great people. Can’t wait to see the rest of the series!

Man it’s just getting good too! Great to see Moby and Rubicat on the same trail again and in the same video. Glad JJ got to see the west coast and of course... glad that Harris didn’t need a Jack this time or, have to slam a beadlock into a tire. Looking forward to part 2 that should come in around the 34:33 mark.

Exodus 4x4

Man it’s just getting good too! Great to see Moby and Rubicat on the same trail again and in the same video. Glad JJ got to see the west coast and of course... glad that Harris didn’t need a Jack this time or, have to slam a beadlock into a tire. Looking forward to part 2 that should come in around the 34:33 mark.

Lol, JJ said California was ugly[emoji23][emoji23]

Top Bottom