VIDEO : CRAZY About the 8

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great video and congrats on the new ride.

Curious to know how the power feels to you in the 392 vs Moby?
So, we haven't really opened it up the way we'd prefer to being that we're trying really hard to follow proper break in procedures but what I can tell you is that there are differences for sure. Granted, Moby is a big heavy beast pushing 40" tires. We'll have to revisit this after we get a chance to really play.
As I recall, the 392 has full time four wheel drive in order to reduce stress on the axles.
This is correct.
Congrats you two!!! I think we all knew Cindy was going to win this one haha it was inevitable! Looks and sounds great. Can't wait to see what you do with it 🍻
:ROFLMAO: yes, Cindy was going to win this one and she did, just like she did with Moby getting a V8.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That’s so bad ass! Congratulations Cindy and Eddie! I love that color scheme on those.
Thank you :)
That sucks. After my initial frustration of it being "reauired" to get the 3.6 over the 2.0 it really is how the Rubicon should come for those who plan on using it. The only downside is there's just not much to mod for those who DD it. If only I could have talked myself into a stupid high payment I'd have gotten our JL with the 392...haha. It's only money right?..haha. Again congrats
So, I've since heard that the package is being offered again. Either way, we'll most likely run 38's at some point and time and when we do, we'll just regear and maybe a little higher too.

BCwillys

Congrats on the new family member and thank you for another excellent video. That 392 sounds so good , it's crazy how far factory exhaust systems have come over the years. Can't wait to see it in action!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats on the new family member and thank you for another excellent video. That 392 sounds so good , it's crazy how far factory exhaust systems have come over the years. Can't wait to see it in action!!
They really killed it with the this one. What sucks is that the dual exhausts are a massive rock target but I'm super reluctant to change out the muffler for anything else.

kevman65

Hooked
They really killed it with the this one. What sucks is that the dual exhausts are a massive rock target but I'm super reluctant to change out the muffler for anything else.
Is that the muffler, or an attenuator? (If we're talking about the boat anchor on the back end)

BCwillys

I was curious about that, looks a bit lower than the regular wrangler muffler. Maybe a heavy duty skid plate might keep it safe. Can't blame you for not wanting to swap the muffler, there's alot of engineering invested into it to make it sound so good. Plus there's always a chance of drone with aftermarket options

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I think you’ve already come up with the name- CRAZY 8
Hey now, hmmmm :unsure:
Is that the muffler, or an attenuator? (If we're talking about the boat anchor on the back end)
LOL
It's funny you have the most expensive and least expensive JL available to purchase.
And we love them both equally (y)
I was curious about that, looks a bit lower than the regular wrangler muffler. Maybe a heavy duty skid plate might keep it safe. Can't blame you for not wanting to swap the muffler, there's alot of engineering invested into it to make it sound so good. Plus there's always a chance of drone with aftermarket options
It's not even the muffler but rather, the tail pipes that I know I will crush.

It was definitely hard to keep the secret when I found out months ago when I ordered mine. We are gonna have matching jeeps!

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
Congrats!! I just ordered a 2023 Sting Grey XR with half doors. I hope to find a way to keep my Gladiator along with it.

Can’t wait to see what you do with it and the subsequent videos to go along!!

Congrats!! I just ordered a 2023 Sting Grey XR with half doors. I hope to find a way to keep my Gladiator along with it.

Looking forward to more videos about Pippi. Don't let the 392 get her down! Her spirit is not broken yet.

Congrats to you on the 392. Was that half doors inside the back? if so, I am assuming that you went with the white again so you would have some half doors for the 392 or you could use them on Jaws 🤷‍♂️

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Congratulations to you! Hope you can keep both :)
Looking forward to more videos about Pippi. Don't let the 392 get her down! Her spirit is not broken yet.
Oh, there are tons of Pippi videos in the works.
Congrats to you on the 392. Was that half doors inside the back? if so, I am assuming that you went with the white again so you would have some half doors for the 392 or you could use them on Jaws 🤷‍♂️
LOL - yup, half doors and yes, it will be nice to run them on both rigs.

Top Bottom