VIDEO : BIG V8 Power for a Jeep Wrangler JL or Gladiator and NOT from a HEMI

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Very nice for sure Eddie!
The JT will be a monster with the LT4.
I have a LS3 in my YJ and would luv to have a LT1 in my JL.
When they make a CA legal package, I might have to get one. Or better yet move, lol..
Well, Motech is the only one out there working on CA legal swaps so, hopefully you'll be able to make it happen.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I barely get 14 mpg in my JT riding on stock tires. The thought of actually having real power and not that much worse gas mileage, and bigger tires, is huge to me and this is something I will look at doing in the future.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I barely get 14 mpg in my JT riding on stock tires. The thought of actually having real power and not that much worse gas mileage, and bigger tires, is huge to me and this is something I will look at doing in the future.
I think you would love it!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Glad you’re gonna do the LT4 in the JT!! You gonna put a cam in and upgrade lifters and valve springs prior to install? Or at least delete the AFM lifters

Thardin

Great video! My Jeep was the yellow one in the shop about a minute in with the skull grille. I dropped it off and took a ride in a JK with LT1 10spd on 40's. You wont be disappointed. I cant even imagine what the LT4 will feel like! Congrats....

Top Bottom