VIDEO : 2021 SEMA Show Inside Coverage - PART 2

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Part 2 of our 2021 SEMA Show coverage started off in front of the Las Vegas Convention Center's, all new West Hall. This is of course where aftermarket products for the Jeep JL Wrangler, JT Gladiator truck and of course, the all new Ford Bronco were on display. Some of the manufacturers that we highlight in this video include Quake LED, Dana Spicer, Crown Automotive and Rancho. We hope you enjoy.

#2021sema #2021semashow #semashow2021#sema #jeep #jeepwrangler #jeepgladiator #bronco #fordbronco #jlwrangler #wranglerjl #jljeep #jeepjl #gladiatortruck #jtgladiator #gladiatorjt #wayalife #gorancho #rancho #ranchosuspension #crownautomotive #quakeled #quakeledfreakshow #dana #spicerparts #ultimateud60 #ud60 #lasvegas #lvcc #lasvegasconventioncenter #lvccwesthall

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Awesome coverage!! Sucks that this is the last video and that the show was so small this year. Although there still was great products and crazy builds that Semas known for. 😎👍

AZVAJKU

Hooked
Great video! I loved the Cherokee S, I had one for many years. It was great for car camping.

Great news on the Ultimate 80! I know a red Gladiator that would look great with one. 😉

Matt from Rancho has not lost any energy over the years since Keep it Tight! 😂🤣
Glad he is still around.

pop2tu

Ohlins make great shocks in the motorcycle community, however at the 4200 price range, there are a lot of options out there that have been in the jeep market for a long time.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome coverage!! Sucks that this is the last video and that the show was so small this year. Although there still was great products and crazy builds that Semas known for. 😎👍
Like I said, I'm just happy that SEMA happened at all. I'm sure if it were up to our wonderful governor, it wouldn't have.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great video! I loved the Cherokee S, I had one for many years. It was great for car camping.

Great news on the Ultimate 80! I know a red Gladiator that would look great with one. 😉

Matt from Rancho has not lost any energy over the years since Keep it Tight! 😂🤣
Glad he is still around.
LOL - yes, I could totally see how it would have been great for car camping!

And yes, great news on the Ultimate 80. I know that the guys who helped develop it have been pushing corporate to get it out to market for years.

Also, Matt is awesome! (y)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ohlins make great shocks in the motorcycle community, however at the 4200 price range, there are a lot of options out there that have been in the jeep market for a long time.
I'm embarrassed to say that I had never heard of them till now. But, since this video, I've had a ton of people tell me how outstanding they are and that they would pay the price for them.

frenchjk

Caught the Bug
really enjoyed it all! Now to try to get new wheels on this godforsaken continent....europe is really shutting all gas powered vehicles down and the aftermarket with it.

Top Bottom