VIDEO : 2021 SEMA Pre Show Coverage w/Bronco Stuff - Part 2

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
A lot of you have been asking for Ford Bronco coverage and, so in this second installment of our 2021 SEMA Pre Show coverage, that's what you'll get to see. Well, at least in addition to all the Jeep Wrangler and JT Gladiator truck stuff that you can be sure well bring you as well. Oh, one other thing that you'll get to see in this video is the all new LOOP at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Built 40 feet under ground using Elon Musk's Boring machine, it's essentially a transportation system that connects the all new West Hall with everything else and using Tesla electric cars.

#2021sema #2021semashow #semashow2021#sema #jeep #jeepwrangler #jeepgladiator #bronco #fordbronco #jlwrangler #wranglerjl #jljeep #jeepjl #gladiatortruck #jtgladiator #gladiatorjt #wayalife #brotruck #lasvegas #lvcc #lasvegasconventioncenter #loop #elonmusk #boringcompany #tesla #tunnel #lvccwesthall

Bear_JT

Hooked
That was a cool video! I really don’t like some of the stuff people are doing or making like that weird grille on the white Gladiator but some of the other vehicles and parts are pretty cool.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Awesome video! Great coverage on the Jeep builds and the broncos. On the US - world police Gladiator have to say I skimmed through the pics a little too quickly. While I still stand on that I don’t like the ugliness on the outside. The US schemed interior is pretty bad ass!

MericaMade

So apparently, to be considered a SEMA builder now all you need to do is buy every POS bolt on part from Amazon and 4WP, slap in on, and have a blind person pick out paint color and design. The coach from Letter Kenny said it best “Fucking embarrassing!”

I have to add great job on all the threads and updates you both are doing!

Brute

Hooked
Ok...the first solid axle Bronco was sweet...and of course digging the old school gladiator look...

kevman65

Hooked
I know it's all hard work and you hate being there with all it's humdrum boring content, but thanks to you two for putting these together and allowing us to also visit SEMA.

jeeeep

Hooked
took the pup to the vet and parked next to a Bronco that had the sasquatch package, it looked a lot better than I thought it would.

nice coverage. (y)

Top Bottom