VIDEO : 2021 SEMA Pre Show Coverage - Part 1

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The 2021 SEMA Show is here at last and once again, Cindy and I are in beautiful Las Vegas, Nevada to cover all the cool new aftermarket products made for the Jeep JL Wrangler and JT Gladiator truck! And, now that Ford has released their all new Bronco, we hope to give it a little love as well. Of course, the show doesn't officially start until Tuesday but there are tons of featured rigs spread all across the 200 acre convention center campus and in this video, you'll get to see some of the cool things we've seen so far.

To see a ton more hi-res photos from the show and of vehicles that weren't included in this video, simply click on the link below:

#2021sema #2021semashow #semashow2021#sema #jeep #jeepwrangler #jeepgladiator #bronco #fordbronco #jlwrangler #wranglerjl #jljeep #jeepjl #gladiatortruck #jtgladiator #gladiatorjt #wayalife #brotruck #lasvegas #lvcc #lasvegasconventioncenter

jeeeep

Hooked
woohoo!
Great to see you covering SEMA.

well, covid didn't kill off the ugly stick.

The FC is sweet! You are forgiven for covering ugly right off the bat lol

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
woohoo!
Great to see you covering SEMA.

well, covid didn't kill off the ugly stick.

The FC is sweet! You are forgiven for covering ugly right off the bat lol
LOL - it's what SEMA is all about and I love it!

wnorton

Anxious to get home to watch this. I believe it was a video from Sema that topurned me onto Eddie and eventually Wayalife. 5 minutes in I knew I was a Eddie fanboy. 👌

JT@623

Hooked
The FC I’d by far my favorite. But what it took time and money wise to build some of those rigs and the details is impressive.

Top Bottom