Vengeance is yours?

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Congrats Jerry. I know you're beyond excited. Can't wait to see it tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
Vengeance is mine!

I made it. Flight was delayed two hours before leaving LA, then took an extra half hour dodging the storm. A little rough getting into Nashville, but not bad.

Ted (Torin) picked me up at the airport, and while at his place, we had to take shelter for a tornado warning ⚠️. That was interesting.
.anyway, the deal is done, and after a short drive, I'm happy so far[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Can't wait to meet up with the guys and wheel this thing[emoji106][emoji106]

Congrats and welcome to the Southeast with our wild weather. Hate I’m not gonna make it to Windrock.

Sent from Lookout Mtn.

J&k_Overland

Saaaweeet. The back story on that thing is so awesome. The build is incredible. Huge congrats Jerry. Actually was trying to talk the kids into buying it before you snagged it. Have fun. Let me know when your coming thru OK

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Elroy231

Way cool. Safe journey and congrats on that killer rig. With that back story im happy this jeep will continue on the Wayalife road. [emoji122][emoji122][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Torrin

Vengeance is mine!

I made it. Flight was delayed two hours before leaving LA, then took an extra half hour dodging the storm. A little rough getting into Nashville, but not bad.

Ted (Torin) picked me up at the airport, and while at his place, we had to take shelter for a tornado warning ⚠️. That was interesting.
.anyway, the deal is done, and after a short drive, I'm happy so far😁😁😁

Can't wait to meet up with the guys and wheel this thing👍👍

That was a bit more exciting than I would have hoped. It was great meeting you Jerry and I am sorry about the weather welcome! :D Drive that sucker and post pictures, I already miss Vengeance A LOT!

Top Bottom