The Wait is Over | Falken WildPeak MT

Discount Tire

After five years of grueling on and off-road Research and Development, the long anticipated Falken WildPeak MT is now available to the public!

Tested by the pros to take on the harshest conditions, the tough WildPeak M/T is built to get you there and back whether you're on the pavement, mud, snow or rocks. The M/T features Falken's proprietary three(3)-ply Duraspec Sidewall Technology developed to sustain the most punishing off-road conditions. Duraspec Technology features two high ply turn-ups that provide an additional layer of protection and durability as well as an aggressive upper sidewall that helps to provide excellent traction at low air pressures on rugged terrain. The M/T also features exceptional road manners thanks to an optimize variable three-pitched tread pattern and precision manufacturing technology.

Falken WildPeak M/T
UTQG: N/A

Click here for: Falken WildPeak M/T Pricing and Availability

-KEY FEATURES-

• HEAT DIFFUSER TECHNOLOGY in the lower sidewall dissipates heat to protect the internal tire components. Keeping this critical area of the tire cool ensures vehicle stability even when towing or carrying heavy loads.

• RUGGED AND RIGID TREAD BLOCKS feature step-down supports on the center blocks to provide tread-pattern rigidity in the contact patch, enhancing stability and handling while preventing stones from becoming trapped in the grooves.

• MUD AND ROCK DEFENSE FEATURES shed mud from the tread grooves to prevent loss of traction, ensuring maximum grip while preventing rocks from puncturing the base of the tread.

• DURASPEC™ THREE PLY SIDEWALL is a Falken proprietary technology developed to endure the most punishing off-road conditions. DURASPEC also features two high ply turn-ups that provide an additional layer of protection.

• AGGRESSIVE UPPER SIDEWALL along with offset shoulder blocks protect the tire from sharp rocks and provide additional off-road traction at low tire pressures or in off-camber situations.

• OPTIMIZED TREAD PATTERN with three variable pitches positions the tread blocks to provide an exceptionally quiet ride.

WildPeakMT_zpsqbxn0cta.jpg

-MEDIA-

Source: FalkenTire.com

Last edited:

Sithwindu

Dammit! Bout 1 month late, went with the 37 mud graps but next set after these mud graps I'd like to give these tires a try!!!

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Excited about this tire, especially the 31x10.5x15 for my MJ which is getting close to new shoes time. I really like the Trail Graps on my JK, but this will give me a chance to get a feel for the tire, especially in snow.:thumb:

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Ive had these tires for about 5k miles in a 35.12.5-17 and they have decent road manners and are surprisingly quiet. Only tried them a hand full of times wheeling and they do pretty well. Little bits of rubber missing. Not chunks just little pieces. But thats what happens when you wheel :shrug:
Also, they are a little stiff since they are Rated E tires. But i just aired them down a little more and feels a little better.

@chuck_slayton

Ive had these tires for about 5k miles in a 35.12.5-17 and they have decent road manners and are surprisingly quiet. Only tried them a hand full of times wheeling and they do pretty well. Little bits of rubber missing. Not chunks just little pieces. But thats what happens when you wheel :shrug:
Also, they are a little stiff since they are Rated E tires. But i just aired them down a little more and feels a little better.

Awesome, thanks for the info!!!

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

How is the tread life?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom