The Ultimate TRUE TIRE SIZE Database

A.J.

Hard to tell. That picture of the 38’s is at a weird angle.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I did the best I could one whim. Wife’s car was in the way so it’s pretty close up. They are almost exactly 37”. It is what it is. My experience with them has been ok. The Goodyear MTR 37’s I had before were worse. I didn’t know I was going to do the Hemi swap when I bought them or I would have just gone straight to 40’s. At the time I was already over budget on the axle swap and they were still really cheap. Now I’m stuck until I wear them down a bit or something catastrophic happens to them. My wife is awesome about Jeep stuff but not feeling another set of tires just yet.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I did the best I could one whim. Wife’s car was in the way so it’s pretty close up. They are almost exactly 37”. It is what it is. My experience with them has been ok. The Goodyear MTR 37’s I had before were worse. I didn’t know I was going to do the Hemi swap when I bought them or I would have just gone straight to 40’s. At the time I was already over budget on the axle swap and they were still really cheap. Now I’m stuck until I wear them down a bit or something catastrophic happens to them. My wife is awesome about Jeep stuff but not feeling another set of tires just yet.

I figured it was a one man picture. The angle looks like one hand on the tape and the other on the phone.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
I did the best I could one whim. Wife’s car was in the way so it’s pretty close up. They are almost exactly 37”. It is what it is. My experience with them has been ok. The Goodyear MTR 37’s I had before were worse.

As many bad things people have to say about the Patagonias Milestar doesn’t have to worry for now. Goodyear is still leading the pack when it comes to the worst tire ever, the MT/R Kevlar has got to be the most garbage tire I have ever experienced.

CalSgt

Hooked

You could always post some videos of burnouts or doing broadies... Like a Ken Block JeepKahna video. In 3 months just show the wife & explain what junk those chinese tires are & are already worn out.

wjtstudios

Hooked
You could always post some videos of burnouts or doing broadies... Like a Ken Block JeepKahna video. In 3 months just show the wife & explain what junk those chinese tires are & are already worn out.

I like you plan there! Rotate them, hit it again. The new hemi should have not problem making that happen!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Can somebody with 37 inch mud grapplers post up a picture on this thread? I talked myself out of them a while back, but the obsession is circling back around...

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Can somebody with 37 inch mud grapplers post up a picture on this thread? I talked myself out of them a while back, but the obsession is circling back around...

Great tires but just very heavy and loud. My dad runs them on his Jeep.

Great tires but just very heavy and loud. My dad runs them on his Jeep.

Nice. Yea I figured 35s or 40s are most common and that’s why no one has posted up. Against my better judgement, I may try to sneak 37” mud grapplers onto my stock axles when I’m due for tires....

Bierpower

Hooked
Hahaaa, yes I believe that was the first video that actually nailed the coffin shut in my decision against them a couple years ago. However, with potential world implosion looming, they seem more and more enticing.

I had them on a pickup when they first came out. They were loud but I can imagine with the top off they are even more pronounced. The closest thing I can compare it to would be an old prop plane running.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Both are 37x12.5R17 off car at 34 psi
Mickey Thompson MTZ p3
BF Goodrich KM3

Don’t mean to be that guy, but the beginning of the thread says this:

IMG_0650.jpg

Only reason I’m taking the time to say so is I’m actually curious about those Mickey Thompson 37s. Wanna do those the right way and repost?

Oz fry

Don’t mean to be that guy, but the beginning of the thread says this:

View attachment 345586

Only reason I’m taking the time to say so is I’m actually curious about those Mickey Thompson 37s. Wanna do those the right way and repost?

Might get around to it. I had to measure them off the car for the bfg rep. He said they will measure 37” off the car that’s how they do it. Also turns out he know nothing about tyres.

Top Bottom