The Build and Adventures of Bearbait

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
That's awesome!! Really glad you made it there without issues. One of these days I'd love to see that state, looks beautiful!

Jsouder53

Hooked
You made good time. I hope it is all you wish for and more.

That looks so nice there, I see no buildings or crowds! Glad it was a good trip

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Good to hear that you had a trouble free trip!

Nice to see you made it safely.

Thank you all very much! It was an overall smooth trip! Now I just have to find a home so I can get rid of this damn trailer [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jsouder53

Hooked
Found an awesome cabin near the mountains to move into! Image1528766653.000507.jpg Image1528766663.712862.jpg it’s definitely a dream home for us that wasn’t expected! From a “beach bungalow” to a “mountain cabin”

Jsouder53

Hooked
The neighbors are pretty close being that this was kind of a “guest house” before. It’s about 20 minutes out of town but closer to the mountains which is nice.

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Congrats on the new dream home in the mountains. Looks awesome but we will need more pictures of that beautiful scenery.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Jsouder53

Hooked
Congrats in the new home! Sounds like you've got lots of adventures ahead of you!

Congrats on the new dream home in the mountains. Looks awesome but we will need more pictures of that beautiful scenery.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Awesome cabin. Congrats.

Thank you! We certainly do have plenty of adventures planned for the future and there will be plenty of pictures to come once we unpack the camera. The stars are unreal! I’ll get a picture of those for sure

Ddays

Hooked
Man I missed the big move - I am soooo jealous man! I stayed in Montana near Choteau quite a few years back with my buddy and I fell in love with the state. The whole mountain region out west is just awesome.
Good luck! Great cabin too!

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Man I missed the big move - I am soooo jealous man! I stayed in Montana near Choteau quite a few years back with my buddy and I fell in love with the state. The whole mountain region out west is just awesome.
Good luck! Great cabin too!

Don’t know if I would have worded the post with Buddy, mountain and fell in love. Just sayin. Lol.

This is one of the must go to states with the jeep soon!

Top Bottom