The Build and Adventures of Bearbait

JKbrick

We are moving in 2 months from Florida to Montana!

So this summer we were initially going to take a six week trip to Montana to figure out where exactly we wanted to live and possible jobs. We just decided yesterday to go ahead and move out there, why not! We have been slowly growing tired of Florida and yesterday was it... the last straw

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Congrats on the move, was hoping to look you up in November when we go visit my folks, good luck in Montana

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jsouder53

Hooked
I bet it will be a hell of a lot less crowded! More my kind of place for sure

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Absolutely! We can’t stand how crowded it has become here within the past few years... Plus the amount of building going on here is just expecting more people to be moving here [emoji51] I think it’s somewhere around another 10-15,000 houses (not counting apartment buildings) being currently built throughout Sarasota

Jsouder53

Hooked
Bearbait and the trailer are packed to the brim! Can’t fit one more box anywhere... heading out tomorrow at about 3am! Image1528243437.939168.jpg

Next stop Bozeman, Montana!

Last edited:

Jsouder53

Hooked
700ish miles down and I’m really surprised that the rear end of my Jeep is not squatting more than it is... I’m pretty sure I’m pushing the towing capacity [emoji51] Image1528334887.851410.jpg
also the 3.73 gears are holding up pretty good [emoji23] I would still appreciate some 4.88s tho

Jsouder53

Hooked
Image1528482711.063487.jpg

The LOD destroyer rear bumper is solid! Was a little worrisome at first, wondering if it would roll a little with the weight of the trailer, but it’s doing great!

Jsouder53

Hooked
Image1528511250.827530.jpg Image1528511262.608240.jpg Made it to our new home state, Montana!

Left Florida early Wednesday morning, ran 55-60 mph since that’s what U-Haul says to do and I wanted to take it easy on the Jeep.

Still have 4 hours till Bozeman, but super excited to be here in Montana!

Last edited:
Top Bottom