The BEST Internet Expert Advice I've Been Given

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - Once again, I am reminded how lovely self-proclaimed "overlander" types are. How they're so "self-sufficient" and "knowledgeable" and eager to tell others about what kind of wheeler they are and how everyone else is just dumb. I've gotten a few comments like this one from NoGas Welcome Aboard but thought I would post his being that it was the best...

NoGas Welcome Aboard.png

jeeeep

Hooked
Just got this one from a guy named Jay Beee. Apparently, he's been in the car business a long time and he's an expert on what's trash LOL

View attachment 384877
I don't recall that video being a pulling competition but what do I know... oh yeah, how to watch something for the reason it was created.

But he's the "expert" being in the car business for years; I bet he talks how great they are if he were to sell one.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It is funny how you can try to be nice and laugh off the stupidness that comes out of the mouths of guys like this but for some reason, that's just gets them going even more. 🤪

I'm pretty sure the video wasn't technically about Gladiators, but rather a cool new intuitive air suspension system. But uh, ok Mr. Expert who's been in the car business for years... The JT has been on the market for what? 3 years? Lol

Top Bottom