The BEST Internet Expert Advice I've Been Given

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
No kidding. I’ve heard you miles away on the New Years runs loud and clear. And that run is probably the farthest we ever are away from each other.
LOL - Right! it's weird. None of these guys even drive a Jeep but they're all so eager to tell me what's what. 🤪

LOL - just got this one from an aspiring YouTuber named 4X4 JEEP MODS Victor Latour. Apparently, his beef with me is that he would have preferred that we did not edit our videos and show every step real time.

View attachment 379567

I didn't even bother responding to this one.

Your videos are too fast, slow down and show everything. Your videos are to slow, cut to the chase why don’t you. These people are comical.

jeeeep

Hooked
LOL - just got this one from an aspiring YouTuber named 4X4 JEEP MODS Victor Latour. Apparently, his beef with me is that he would have preferred that we did not edit our videos and show every step real time.

View attachment 379567

I didn't even bother responding to this one.
seriously, it takes you 15 minutes, I get all excited thinking easy peasy! then hit the reality wall when it's taken me 20 minutes to figure out what tools I need because the bolts on my JK got changed for other mods and now I'm looking for the correct wrenches and sockets then can't find the #$%#%#$% 10mm socket cause the one I just had in my hands has disappeared!!

deep breath, still looking forward to the 15 minute job ahead of me but nope, takes for damn ever to remove all the other shit I installed years before to get to the point where you start, more sockets, deep sockets, shallow sockets, thin wall sockets, swivel sockets...#%%##$%#$%^ take the 2 minutes to remove the part that's in the way instead of the waisted 25 minutes trying to work around it.

Finally getting to it, smash my head, need to go get a different wrench, WTF is this and how do I remove it?? spend 45 minutes replaying the video, stop, rewind, watch again.. finally figure it out,

Get it all done 3 hours later then have to spend an hour cleaning and putting all the tools away. Nothing like having to clean every tool I touched to find the 5 tools I needed for this project, hands are filthy, rubber gloves tore 5 minutes into the process... how the hell do your hands stay so clean? 🤬

4 hours later finally got the 15 minute mod completed and hell yah, feeling good... now to take another shower to scrub the grime off from areas where only sand should get to...

CalSgt

Hooked
I appreciate the editing and production that goes into the Wayalife videos. Eddie your videos have a great balance of what information is needed vs filler.

I can’t stand the tutorials that don’t get right to the point. Listening to some schmuck talking about shit that isn’t relevant to the title for 15 minutes while the camera is static and focused on some dudes messy work bench is torture.

I start looking for something else almost immediately when YouTube videos are like that.

sm31

I dunno... 4x4 Mod guy may have a point.

Between you and Gordon Ramsey, my self esteem is in the shitter... :p

Top Bottom