The BEST Internet Expert Advice I've Been Given

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Life must really suck for someone that gets bent out of shape about light bulbs that another person chooses to run on their vehicle.
LOL - Indeed. Funny thing is, I spend a LOT of time on 2 lane highways at night and I sure as hell see my fair share of stupid bright lights. And yes, it is annoying as hell but these dumb asses clearly have ZERO experience running LED headlight bulbs to suggest they alone are the cause of really bright lights and that somehow, complete aftermarket replacements will not have that problem. FROM EXPERIENCE, I can tell you that complete aftermarket HID's and even LEDs lights like the kind JW Speaker make are STUPID AND PAINFULLY BRIGHT and no amount of adjusting them makes them better. Again, from experience, these LED bulbs are LESS bright or should I say, shiny than the factory LED's. Driving back and forth to Boulder City, IF I get flashed by oncoming traffic, it'll be in something like my new 392. Since installing these new replacement bulbs, I have gotten ZERO flashes.

LOL - here's one that I got from a Vinterfrid that I thought you might get a good laugh from...

View attachment 375683
He might be a swede I'm from Sweden and the word vinterfrid sounds like a swedish word to me. You can translate it to something like peaceful winter.

Anyway, he sounds like a typical sosse swede. Sosse is like a Democrat in us. Everything is dangerous and big brother knows best. And because of the sosse asholes and their companions we soon have more asholes from Africa, Arab country then we have swedes. Sweden was good 60 years ago, now the end is near.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - just got this from a guy named zapman2000. He drives a 3000gt and chimed in to tell me that our antenna mount video shows us locating our mount in the 'worst possible location'. You know, because Mopar puts their mount there too. Apparently, the 'roof' or hood is where it should go.

zapman2000.png

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
LOL - just got this from a guy named zapman2000. He drives a 3000gt and chimed in to tell me that our antenna mount video shows us locating our mount in the 'worst possible location'. You know, because Mopar puts their mount there too. Apparently, the 'roof' or hood is where it should go.

View attachment 378125
Mount that shit in the soft top. With a drywall screw.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's another one from a Tony Waters. I honestly have no idea who the fuck these people are talking to but really, if they're really that far away, I'm not really wheeling with them.

Tony Waters.png

Top Bottom